I've been thinking....

Gloria19

I know I can do it..
I've been thinking about what my CDC told me on my visit on Friday.

She was really nice, and wanted me to start on the 1000 plan of having shakes etc plus eating some food. But the reason the diet appealed to me is because it takes food out of the equasion. So, now she says that if I go to see her every week and phone her if I have ANY side effects then she will agree to let me do 4 CDC meals a day.

I'm not moaning in any way, I can't wait to get started but, I kinda had my heart set on 3 cdc meals a day. I'm only 5'6 and thought 4 cdc meals a day was for men and also women over 5'8.

I am 22st 13lbs tho, with a bmi of 51 so would this be the reason to having 4 and not 3?

I've no idea, but there are plenty of CDC who come on here, sure someone will be able to answer.

I'm 5ft 10 and have 4 a day, and its definately not a hardship. Its only 140 ish calories more, might just help you for the first couple of weeks?

Good luck x

Tracey,

Don't fret, hun!! With 4 shakes a day you will still lose the same amount of weight as 3 - there is a miniscule variation. I did SS+ the whole way and lost 3 stone in 10 weeks!! You'll be fine:D and it is slightly easier with 4 shakes allowed (or 3 and small meal). I tried SS but i personally found it just too restrictive (loads of admiration for all you SS ladies;)).

Good luck with whatever you choose!!

Back