Ive been to mcdonalds twice!

rachael1664

I everyone im now on day 6 and my biggest weakness is the big golden arches..... This week I have been twice!!! The first time to buy a black coffee and the second time today to drink a bottle of water whilst hubby tucked into a meal. Silly I know but I'm so dighted because Mcdonalds the reason I'm 6 stone over weight. I'm absolutely delighted with myself lol. I'm now drinking (not necessary enjoying) my 2 nd shake of the day conscience free BIG SMILEY FACE!!!!
Rachael

awww well done you! :) I'm a sucker for maccies too and although i'm desperate to lose weight i'm not so sure i'd have your willpower! Brilliant! :) xxx

i know EXACTLY how you feel, my hubby is really against me doing this though. "i love you whatever your size, You're still you" i'm not me though! I'm so effing miserable! Ive done ww and done quite well in the past but i love my junk food and the way i figure is that i need to go cold turkey in effect and break that addiction. McD's, Cola & Cadburys. Bains of my life! Good luck sweet :) xx

Would it have been SO hard for God to make food that's good for you taste amazing and food that's bad for you taste awful? Really? :rolleyes:

Well done for staying strong, Rachael. We can do this!

Who doesn't love maccy d's! Well done Rachael! I have to go to b&q tomorrow right next door to the golden arches!! I'll close my eyes!! :)

week 1 -8lbs

Ha I know what u mean!! Went to boots today and this really hot young guy served me... I didn't say a word cos I didn't want him to smell my breath haha!!! Bet he thought rude cow!!!! Have you tried the breath strips?? They're quite strong... When I need to talk to anyone in the office,, close up! .. I pop one in.. Don't know if they help but hope they do!!!

week 1 -8lbs

And good luck btw a weddings gonna be hard!!! All that food and champagne! Don't know if I could handle it!! I've got one in sept... Want to lose 3 stone by then.. Then re-feed for a couple of weeks break.. Then back on til Xmas!!

week 1 -8lbs

I have the best McDonalds deterrent ever!!! My ex works there. Haha I havnt been there once since he started working there. Now If only I could get him a job in KFC, pizza hut, asda, tesco, subway.........haha

I've just been to macdonalds!!! 2 big macs for hubby n son... Nowt for me! Even sat in the car whilst they ate them! Very proud of myself! Biggest test so far!

week 1 -8lbs

Deffo rc beng at work makes the time fly.. The weekends just last forever!! I'm sure it was the other way round before LT!!

week 1 -10lbs

oh i like that idea haha! Maybe i should just be a pain in all fast food joints and become an 'asbo-dieter'!! haha!

Iv had a mad craving for corned beef hash today and it's horrible!!! I made it for my daughter and now that's all I can think about haha. It's taking all my might not to go and eat some. Lol

nooooooooo! dont do it! you're doing so well and if you were going to blip would it really be for corned beef? Dont undo your hard work for something you dont even like :) xxx

Back