Ive been to mcdonalds twice!

Pmsl Sarah...atleast I don't want dog biscuits like rc!! Haha no iv just had my last shake and a bottle of water. I will do this!!! I will do this!!! And the corned beef was so greasy. Yuck! Lol

Haha how funny. My weigh in isn't until Friday. It feels like its so far away. Lol. Can I just skip forward a few months...would be so much easier! Lol

jeni3075 said:
Mines Friday to Lisa... Can't believe we are all wishing our life away!! Lol

week 1 -10lbs

Is week 2 going faster for you? I'm sure it will speed up for me when I'm not thinking about it 24hrs a day. Lol

Ooooo I'm still thinking about it 24 hours a day!! I said earlier I can't wait until this diet isn't controlling me and I'm controlling it!! Apparently it takes 26 days to break any habit... That's my first goal!! Deffo easier and goes quicker in the week at work tho.. Been a long weekend!!!

week 1 -10lbs

jeni3075 said:
Ooooo I'm still thinking about it 24 hours a day!! I said earlier I can't wait until this diet isn't controlling me and I'm controlling it!! Apparently it takes 26 days to break any habit... That's my first goal!! Deffo easier and goes quicker in the week at work tho.. Been a long weekend!!!

week 1 -10lbs

Ahhhh 26 days aye! That will be my goal then. Eating is definitely a habit for me because I'm
Not hungry at all but still want to eat something. I can't wait until I get it into my head that food is fuel and not something to have excessively when I don't need it. Roll on day 26....only 23 to go :p

And good luck btw a weddings gonna be hard!!! All that food and champagne! Don't know if I could handle it!! I've got one in sept... Want to lose 3 stone by then.. Then re-feed for a couple of weeks break.. Then back on til Xmas!!

week 1 -8lbs

Jeni that is exactly what i'm doing! I have a wedding 7th september in the uk so gonna refeed teh week before, then be VERY careful over there not to overindulge too much, then back to lt when i return to shift the rest of the weight!

Would love to lose 3 stone by sept.. Nearly 1 down!! Then after my 'break' another 2-3 stone before Xmas... Well that's the dream!!!

week 1 -10lbs

do you mind me asking what weight you are now? did the pharmacist recommend a goal weight?
I am now 15stone 1 lb, (her weighting scales said 96.1kg) and seh said to aim for 78kg (which i worked out at 12stone 2 lbs.....)
but there are people starting here at that weight?????

Back