I've bit the bullet

Mornin BEx - hope you are feeling better today. :)

I woke up this morning - and felt different. Will be curious to see how you feel when you wake up after your first RTM meeting. I cannot put it in to words - it was just a FEELING - that I woke a different person then I went to sleep as. Very strange!! Its an exciting day though!!! ;) :D

XX

Sure hope you are feeling better. I'd been having a share of dizzy spells recently too. And from those before us - a lot of them did too so I suppose it is our bodies way of saying, "ahem....helloooooooo" :D

Hope you have a good time tonight at your first meeting with your new group. :)

XX

Only just seen this BL!! must appear ignorant!! Now almost 2 weeks later I've got some of my zing back and am feeling sooooo much better in myself. Guess I made the right decision... RTM is very scary but loving it too!!! Hope you are too BL!!:)

Only just seen this BL!! must appear ignorant!! Now almost 2 weeks later I've got some of my zing back and am feeling sooooo much better in myself. Guess I made the right decision... RTM is very scary but loving it too!!! Hope you are too BL!!:)

Hi bex,

So very good to hear you are doing okay now and congratulations on your wonderful achievement.

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Back