I've bit the bullet

bexnkev

Silver Member
Before I went on holiday I had been feeling a bit rough, dizzy spells, headaches, feeling completely out of sorts. I decided then that I was going into RTM early. This week has been even worse and looking at the full picture I think my time for RTM is now so I phoned my LLC today and left her a message to call me as I'm going to RTM. I have realised that I have been so conscious about not listening to other people that I forgot to listen to myself!!! I've lost half my body weight and I am now slim! My BMI is over 30 and I am considered obese but I love how I look and I don't want to be significantly smaller. I think so much emphasis is put on the BMI but I never wanted to be tiny, this was always about being healthy and loving me!! I do love me now, I love how I feel about me. I don't want to feel crap anymore! I am sure there will be people out there who may think I should lose more but you know what...I am owning this choice!!! This is about me and I'm ready for RTM and I'm excited!! So BL...I'm coming with you!!!!:D

Well done Bex, for making what must have been an incredibly hard decision, I admire and respect you for that !!!

You have lost an amazing amount of weight and I think if you are happy with the way that you are then go for RTM. You may find at a later day you may want to go into abstinence, but for now you need to be eating a healthy normal diet.

Good luck with RTM

Cool!!! Let's go BEX! On to the next set of challenges, ay? :)

When are you starting? I have my last meeting with my group tomorrow night, then hanging around for the RTM group which follows. I feel a bit clingy and don't really want to leave my group.
:( But hey ho. Not gonna stop me though!! :D

I'm off to the grocery store today to buy some - oh my goodness - FOOD! LOL Scary. Won't elaborate here....so as not to be discussing it - but well looking forward to it. :D :D

Well done honey - you have done amazingly well, and this is to please ourselves - and if you are happy - thats all that matters!

I could probably do with another half a stone according to BMI, but, I have gotten so bony in places that it hurts! So I think I am quite happy as I am too. If the other comes off - great! If nbot, no big deal. I feel thin enough.

(I could feel the corners of my mouth shooting upwards as I wrote that!!! "I am thin enough". Good grief. There is a sentence I NEVER EVER thought I would utter about ME!!!! :D :D :D :rotflmao: :Rotflmao:

we're thin! we're thin!!! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

WE DIT IT! WE DIT IT!!

Really gload you are starting this now too BEx - fantastic to have another novice alongside. Together we'll work it out, ay?? :) :)

XXXX

You to are such an inspiration, you get me excited reading your post and cannot wait til i am where you are now, im over the worst(i think), the only way now is slim,slim,slim

BL... I'm waiting to hear from my LLC about when I start RTM but I want to start this week as have been feeling pretty rough. I am so excited to be going on to the next phase and you know what...you and I will crack this!!
Lynn... this will be you in a few months time!!! Go girl :D

I am so excited to be going on to the next phase and you know what...you and I will crack this!!
Lynn... this will be you in a few months time!!! Go:D girl

I think we can say, we already have. ;) I don;t think we would lose the amount of weight we have lost if we haven't...ya know? :)

You to are such an inspiration, you get me excited reading your post and cannot wait til i am where you are now, im over the worst(i think), the only way now is slim,slim,slim

I can't wait for you too Lynn - its so exciting....and I know you had a couple of rough days - and its so hard to sit here, feeloing like I do now, knowing how new starters are struggling - at the end of the diet you cannot remember the struggle....but it must have been there.

Hang tough kiddo - you'll be following us before you know it! :)

Glad we can inspire you :) Anything to help. :)

Hey Bex!

Well done - it's a hard decision to make. When I last did LL, I went too skinny, and my energy levels were also at an all time low. I went on holiday, and my poor hubby had to do everything, I just sat there, clutching a hot coffee/soup. Felt so depressed, but was determined to keep going - so stupid now when I think about it. Which is why my target is gonna be 24.5 BMI - but at the same time, I will just see how I feel. I will know when my body is ready this time, and I'm going to listen with my ears open!!!!!!!

Congrats!! I'm sure you will start feeling better soon - good luck!

OMG! Bex

I've just had a quick peek at your photos - you have done amazingly fantastically wonderfully admirably well - i bet you are just sooooooo proud of yourself!!!! And rightly so. Big pat on the back!!!! :D:D:D

Hi Bex! So pleased you've reached your decision with such a sensible head. I'm looking forward to reading about your RTM journey as it will be such a support to me too. Well done on such a massive accomplishment! xxx

Thank you all... have had a horrible weekend this weekend. I am seeing the Doc tonight to make sure it is not anything sinister so fingers crossed but feel so devoid of strength and energy and keep going dizzy, bp dropping and just feeling terrible. Off to work now... what an effort!!!:confused:

Hope your feeling better Bex & all was ok at the docs
Good Luck with RTM you have been an inspiration to us all & i'm looking forward to joining you

Back