Ive blown it!

Dietingdon

Silver Member
:cry:Ive just eaten a chinese, I was hungry, and really wanted it, how stupid of me. I dont understand why Im finding it so hard this time round. Ive been 100% this week, until now. If I'm 100% until wednesday, is there any chance I wont gain?:break_diet:

Drink loads of water!!! You've had your wobbly moment, now it's time to get back on the wagon. I'm no expert so can't guarantee what'll happen, but even if you do gain, you know the extra pounds aren't going to be around for long! Hope it goes well for you xx

Ohhh ! Dietingdon ! I NEARLY had a chinese yesterday as it was my birthday and I really really fancied one.

In the end I posted on the forum for some help and eventually persuaded myself not to do it !
Its done now, so get straight back on the wagon and you should be fine,as hannah says, even if you do gain, it`ll be off soon !

Keep hold of how you`re feeling right now, and that`ll help you keep on the straight and narrow xx

Last edited:
The water should speed up weight loss. Just from personal experience, drinking lots of water (ie over the recommended 2 litres) helps me lose on average a pound more a week than just drinking the minimum. Gotta be worth it!

Aww Chinese is my weakness too so I know how irrestible it is! Just remind yourself how you feel now and get back on track right away, dont have anything else. Maybe even go out for a long walk or log to try and compensate it?

Back