I've cheated!!!!!!!!!

awww dont feel guilty.We are all human.Just put it behind you and start fresh tomorrow.
Just think how good you feel when you see another couple of pounds off on the scales.
Take care and well done on your loss so far.
Cathy

Last edited:
Hi Jaqueline

You are doing so well, just put it down to a bad day and start again. Its not easy. Chin up, you've lost a stone already!

Emma x

:grouphugg:

dont be sad just be glad you only slipped up you can easy get going again just keep going you will get there

This diet is not easy and its mostly difficult mentally. As the others said put it down too a bad day and move on because you are only human. Try your best to think positively as i know myself it worksand if you feel tempted get on here and read some posts. Best of luck on your lipotrim journey.
Nat xXx

I agree with everyone else, you shouldnt feel guilty....Look at what you have achieved so far....and what is one day, I am confident that you will put that one bad day behind you and start afresh......we are all behind you, supporting you :)

I read a quote a few years ago:

'failure is a detour - not a dead end street'

get back on plan again, thats all you have to do, its not the end of the world, and not the end of the diet.

good luck

Msblonde that's agreat quote

I broke my diet last week so am a bit nervous about weigh in tomorrow. But i'm determined to stick at it and keep going.

Back