• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ive come back

I have returned
I was here in September then i went and got a new job which involved 5 weeks travelling the country training and get given 3 course meals and cooked breakfasts every day! i obviously put on weight i was down to 10.10 but returned to SW to 11.4 but that was less then i thought!

I had to force myself to return to SW but i did and in my first week i lost just 1lb but i struggled to get into it but now im in week 2 im slowly getting back into the routine today been my best day so far.

So im in my new job now (first job after uni) i need healthy snack ideas on greeen days haha i take grapes always and alpen bars for when i miss breakfast at home. but i need more ideas im not a huge fruit fan to be honest. i have mugshot for lunch usually or soup.

well im back anyway and i really hope to shift some pounds before christmas ahhh

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i hear about these sw quiches i might have to hunt out a recipe

Welcome back! I am sure you'll shift your lbs, great that it was less than you thought :)

I do more red than green sorry, so not too up on the snacks for green but I'm sure plenty of people will have ideas for you.