I've come from the Lipotrim Thread

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by skinny me, 21 February 2008 Social URL.

1. skinny me

skinny me Member

Hi everyone,

I'm Caroline and I'm a veteran WW. I lost over 4 stone a few years ago after slipping a disc in my back and on by back for 8 weeks and the weight piled on.

I lost the weight and when I get depressed or stressed the weight piles on as I comfort eat.

Well, 2 children later and the most horrendous Christmas and New Year of my life where my husband was in hospital and near death, I have put on 2 stone. :sigh:

I am 5 7", 11 stone 12.5 lbs and want to get back to 10 stone.

I want to loose 1 and a half stone before the 24th of May. Is it do - able ? :confused:

All motivation greatly accepted, taken, appreciated, wanted, needed etc

Rgds

Caroline

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi Caroline, welcome to ww.

The 24th May is 13 weeks away, so in my opinion that is very doable. The average loss on ww is 1-2lb per week, so in 13 weeks ww would say that you could lose anything from 13-26lb in that time. I personally think that 1.5lb per week is a good amount to expect, some weeks you might not quite lose that, other weeks you'll probably lose a bit more, so in my opinion (and it is only opinion) you could be expecting to lose about 19-20lb ish in that time.

Everyone is different and some people lose weight much faster/slower than others. For that reason it's impossible to predict exactly how much you could lose - but my advice - give it a go ;)

4. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi! .. Just wanted to welcome you xxx ..

As Marie said i think it is definatly doable! ..This is a wonderful place to be! everyone has been wonderful and the best thing is knowing were all in the same boat! . Im sure your going to do fine! and as you know it works! because youve done it before hehe

xxx

5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi honey ,welcome.xxx

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi and welcome. I think its do-able too. Good luck hun xxx

7. LucyLou

LucyLou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there!!

Great name btw! Its absolutely very doable! Good luck :)

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

Welcome to the WW gang.

Your target is totally doable but we're all different and lose at different rates so dont beat yourself up if you dont make it.

Ive now stopped setting targets connected with dates as when I did it for something special last year I became far too focussed on that and because I wasnt making it by the date in question I started seeing it as failure instead of looking at what I was actually achieving.

Look forward to hearing how you get on

9. skinny me

skinny me Member

Hi everyone,

Well I went to the gym to and go my assessment. I also swam for 30 minutes and did 40 lenghts in a 19 meter pool. How many points are in a 30 minute swim ?

Well, there are my stats

Weight : 11 stone 12 lbs
    Goal : 10 Stone, but more likely 10 stone 7lb
    BMI : 26
    Fat Content : 38.1% (OMG !!!!)
    Height : 5 7"
    Sizes : 14 bottoms, 16 tops

I weighed half a pound heavier this week, but have my period and my boobies are sooooooooooo sore, so I am hoping to have a loss on Tuesday, I will be walking 45 mins on Saturday and Sunday, Swimming on Monday afternoon, and at the gym Monday night. Swim Tuesday and weighed Tuesday night.

I will succeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Hun and welcome to the ww forum.

Sorry Ive no idea how many bonus points are in the swimming ... Im sure Starlight will be able to help you out on that one!

And YES you WILL succeed!

xx

11. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Not sure either on the points for swimming! But just wanted to come say hi and how are you doing today :)

12. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  13. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi honey ,how you doin?
    Hows your back now ?,ive suffered with my back for years.Ive had 2 back ops for my discs:eek:

14. skinny me

skinny me Member

Hi Paula,

Back is good at the moment . Yaaahhhhh !, but I have to be careful. The mind isn't sooo good, going through a mental emotional block to loose weight, and I just can't get my head into the I can do it. Normally I look at the positive, but I can only see the negative and the minute, and not sure how to get my head around it. Any one any ideas ? I am due to get weighed tonight I know I will be up and just feel down about that.

Motivation requested, required, wanted, needed, etc etc.

Rdgs

Caroline

15. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Caroline.

I think many of us on here have been in that place this past week or so ... I know I definately have! I still am to a point but I am trying to get into the 'I CAN DO IT' mode.

Good luck with your weigh in tonight and don't forget to post your LOSS!

xx

16. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi lovey ,i stuggle with that constantly,i seem to have a good run then i take a few steps back.xx

17. skinny me

skinny me Member

Well as expected, I was up 1 lb, but I am OK with that because I really expected it to be more. I found this on another website, so I hope they don't mind me sharing as we all have the same goal, we just go in different ways :

Our mascot, our hero is the Goose. Why?? Because geese all travel the same distance, make the same journey, go the same direction to achieve the same goal, but sometimes one falls out of formation because she is just 'too tired to fly any longer'. She knows where she is supposed to go, the rest of the flock are well on their way,
    but she just can't keep up. The joy of being in such a strong formation though is that when all seems hopeless she is carried forward by the strength of those flying around her, she is lifted and kept in the air by the sheer wind of wings flying beside her.
    When she regains her strength, she is still in formation, and on her way again, with the never-ending support of her flock. And when it is her turn to keep another in the air, she will remember.

I thought, MY GOD, that sums it up completely for me ! Hope it helps

Rgds

Caroline

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    ooh Caroline - that is fabulous!! - I got goosebumps reading it!

Welcome aboard, love - if you need anything you know the drill!! :)

20. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  21. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

that was lovely and so true,thanks for thatxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.