I've come to the end!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Of uni that is!!!!!

I have one exam left, on the 20th and thats it, forever, finito, end of, kaput!!!!!

Have just boxed up all my books and pads that i wrote in for lectures, 4 years worth that i cant bring myself to chuck out so i am bunging it in the loft (unlucky dad lol)

Feel kinda sad but happy!

What do i do with my life now?!!?!?!?!!?! lol

Yes, very daunting :(

Theres no jobs at the moment for what i want to do so am stuck with a job that bores the living daylight out of me!! But i shouldnt complain, atleast i have a job right now!

Have studied Criminal Justice studies with Psychology :)

So what type of career are you going for, Tanya?

You have a very similar weight loss to me...only difference is you're nearly done and I'm just starting....any tips? Congrats on finishing uni!

Hey Summergurl... i finish this month too, 1 essay due in next week and an exam at the end of the month then finished... thank god... 4 years of torture lol
Have you got a job??

So what type of career are you going for, Tanya?

I would like to be a prison officer or in the police but i also now have a love of cooking so am thinking of maybe something along the cooking lines. I just dont know right now! lol

You have a very similar weight loss to me...only difference is you're nearly done and I'm just starting....any tips? Congrats on finishing uni!

Tips: stick to it 100%!!! Do not fall off the wagon & water, water, water!!!!!!!

I just said to myself, what do i want more? To be slim or to have that piece of food? The answer was simple.

I am sure you will do great though honey - when did you start?

Hey Summergurl... i finish this month too, 1 essay due in next week and an exam at the end of the month then finished... thank god... 4 years of torture lol
Have you got a job??

Oooh go you! 4 years is a very long time aint it - i wouldve finished last year if i hadnt messed about in my first year! lol

Yeah i have 2 jobs, one i only work once a month at a hotel as a chambermaid and the other i work 25hours a week sat on my arse typing. Its such a mundane job but like i said not to be sniffed at right now when there are hundreds without jobs! :cool:

ive worked full time right through my degree doing clinical stuff on a hospital admissions unit and recently made the change to care work in an elderly rehab unit which is amazingly boring!! not the kinda work i am looking for at all... all the gradute jobs just look sooooooo boring if you want decent money and anything interesting pays pants!! 4 years is a long time to waste, i need to find someting good!!

BTW well done on the weight loss being looking at your pics:)

Summergurl...I only started last week and have so far lost 5lbs so can't complain...My second weigh in is on Friday so hopefully that will go well!!! Thanks for the advice; all I can say is that I'm going to try my hardest! :)

Summergurl,
It must be a great feeling leaving Uni, especially at a lighter weight. It is daunting too given the economic climate however while you are still working it is the best time to be looking elsewhere. Best of luck with final exam.
Doirin

Onto the next stage of your life now Tanya ... how exciting! Good luck for that last exam ... though I'm sure you don't really need it! xx

Thanks jan :)

Back