I've crawled out of the woodwork!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Karen, 25 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hello Miniminers,

After a year or more away from the forum I am back! I have been a very busy bee. I had a gastric band fitted but left it quite long between fills and havent done much diet-wise since I was last posting.

I gave up smoking over a year ago (5th Jan 2009) and started an Access to Higher Education diploma in September which means I am off to uni this coming September.

Now that I have overcome those hurdles, I am going to concentrate on getting my last fill for my gastric band and go hell for leather on the weight-loss front :) I don't want to start uni as an oldie AND a fatty so need to shift my butt for once and for all. I have been lurking for the last few days here whilst I decide my game-plan and have decided to go down the route of Exante but with real food. My band restriction should totally keep me on track and combining the two will mae me more likely to succeed.

I look forward to seeing the old gang I remember and meeting the newer miniminers!

lots of love

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome back Karen lovely to see you again and congratulations on getting into Uni:happy096:

Best of luck with Exante, I see some members are doing very well on it and I am sure you will get loads of help and advice in the forum.

We also have a new sister site for WLS and in case you need any help with your gastric band, here is the link below.

http://www.wlsurgery.com/

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi Mini,

great to see you! Will enjoy using both elements of the site (along with the other areas, im sure!) Couldnt return to dieting without returning to minis lol. xxx

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Always great to see you Karen and by the way very well done on giving up smoking!:clap::clap::clap:

With all this success going for you it will not be long now before you conquer the weight!

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back Karen. And congratulations on the uni place

Irene xx

7. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi Irene, thank you. Congrats on the gorgeous grandsons! I hope you are keeping well xxx

8. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome back to the forum
    good luck on your weightloss plan

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.