I've crawled out of the woodwork!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
Hello Miniminers,

After a year or more away from the forum I am back! I have been a very busy bee. I had a gastric band fitted but left it quite long between fills and havent done much diet-wise since I was last posting.

I gave up smoking over a year ago (5th Jan 2009) and started an Access to Higher Education diploma in September which means I am off to uni this coming September.

Now that I have overcome those hurdles, I am going to concentrate on getting my last fill for my gastric band and go hell for leather on the weight-loss front :) I don't want to start uni as an oldie AND a fatty so need to shift my butt for once and for all. I have been lurking for the last few days here whilst I decide my game-plan and have decided to go down the route of Exante but with real food. My band restriction should totally keep me on track and combining the two will mae me more likely to succeed.

I look forward to seeing the old gang I remember and meeting the newer miniminers!

lots of love

xxxx

Welcome back Karen lovely to see you again and congratulations on getting into Uni:happy096:

Best of luck with Exante, I see some members are doing very well on it and I am sure you will get loads of help and advice in the forum.

We also have a new sister site for WLS and in case you need any help with your gastric band, here is the link below.

http://www.wlsurgery.com/

Hi Mini,

great to see you! Will enjoy using both elements of the site (along with the other areas, im sure!) Couldnt return to dieting without returning to minis lol. xxx

Always great to see you Karen and by the way very well done on giving up smoking!:clap::clap::clap:

With all this success going for you it will not be long now before you conquer the weight!

Hi Irene, thank you. Congrats on the gorgeous grandsons! I hope you are keeping well xxx

Back