I've decided to stop stalking and start writing....!

laurenporkchop

Hello All,

I'm Lauren. I have been on Slimming World for 7 weeks now and in need of a bit of extra support! Lost 1 stone 2.5 lbs so far but it's slowing down!
I have been using minimins for the last few weeks and been reading like crazy through peoples food diaries etc to get inspiration.

Thought it was about time I created a profile and got chattin'

Hope you're all good!
Lauren
x

Welcome :D

hiya lauren,
well done so far.. it really does help them "idle hands" being on here...
nice to meet you & good luck
sam.......x

morning lauren,
sorry for the late reply, i never noticed your post!.. im good, very good in fact!.. really starting to get in the swing of things now!
oh i have my moments and fairly sure a rotting rat would taste good right now.. but hey-ho.. soldier on ..eh
hope your well and keeping busy
sam.......x

Hello Lauren,

I am new to this site too so will look forward to seeing how you get on and hopefully chatting. Everyone seems really friendly.

Good luck with your weight loss journey. x

Thanks Lauren. I'm starting a fresh at my weigh in tomorrow so my first proper weigh in with hopefully a loss will be next thursday so i will let you know then.

Good luck for your weigh in tonight. Let me know how you get on. Everything is crossed for you. x

Hey Rhi

Well I am chuffed, I lost 4lbs tonight - must have been the no-alcohol rule at the weekend... might need to implement that a bit more me thinks!

Got my Club10 as well but now feeling like I should have loads of treats which I know is bad!!

How has your day been? Do you write a diary? Am tempted to start one!

Lauren
xx

Well done Lauren. That's a fantastic Loss. Don't ruin it with pigging out now. Maybe treat yourself to something non food or if you really want a treat maybe one little treat size chocolate bar so you don't ruin it.

Yes i have just started writing a diary in the diary section. I am finding it really helpful and the support i get in there really spurs me on to stay good. Let me know if you do start one and i'll come across and support you along your road to thinness. lol.

xxx

Thanks Rhi :)
I had a mini bag of buttons and some mayonnaise with my dinner! haha all within my syn limit though so I'm still feeling good about it - lame! lol

Thanks for your support, everyone just seems so nice on here!
xx

As long as it was within your syn allowance hun then don't feel guilty about it.

Happy to support you hun. How much do you have to loose? I have got just over 7 stone to loose which seems an impossible task at the moment. xxx

I'm not really sure how much else I want to lose!
I'm half a pound off a stone and a half, and would ideally like to lose another stone, maybe another stone and a half. I think I just want to see how I feel in another stones time and then go from there!

I'll be sending lotsa support your way, it's good you are splitting it into portions of 7lbs etc, I think that always seems a lot more attainable. Go Rhi!!
xxx

Thanks Lauren. I'll need all the support i can get lol.

I'm sure you'll have that last stone to stone and a half off in no time hun. I'll be here to support you all the way.

I went to my weigh in tonight (didn't go last week) and managed to loose 2.5lbs whoop whoop. My scales said i'd stayed the same as two weeks ago which i was already happy with as i had put on weight when i weighed myself at home on sunday lol. So i am going to go with the ww scales and update my ticker lol.

Have you had a good day today?

Rhibennett said:
Thanks Lauren. I'll need all the support i can get lol.

I'm sure you'll have that last stone to stone and a half off in no time hun. I'll be here to support you all the way.

I went to my weigh in tonight (didn't go last week) and managed to loose 2.5lbs whoop whoop. My scales said i'd stayed the same as two weeks ago which i was already happy with as i had put on weight when i weighed myself at home on sunday lol. So i am going to go with the ww scales and update my ticker lol.

Have you had a good day today?

Hi there, well done on the pounds off, your on your way!!
Have you heard good things about the WW scales I'm looking for some new ones, mine are rubbish !!

Hi Lou, thanks. I went to class and got weighed. There's normally a 1-2 pound difference in the scales but the trend tends to be roughly the same. My home scales normally weigh me slightly lighter (which i prefer lol). On the very odd week their scales won't say i have lost as much as mine but then it'll catch up in other weeks like this week. 2 weeks ago my scales said i'd lost 4lbs but at class the scales said i'd only lost 1lb annoyingly. looks like i caught up again this week.

Have you got digital scales? Mine were quite cheap ones from argos a while ago x

Rhibennett said:
Hi Lou, thanks. I went to class and got weighed. There's normally a 1-2 pound difference in the scales but the trend tends to be roughly the same. My home scales normally weigh me slightly lighter (which i prefer lol). On the very odd week their scales won't say i have lost as much as mine but then it'll catch up in other weeks like this week. 2 weeks ago my scales said i'd lost 4lbs but at class the scales said i'd only lost 1lb annoyingly. looks like i caught up again this week.

Have you got digital scales? Mine were quite cheap ones from argos a while ago x

Engrossed in a movie sorry
No mine are really old fashioned ones. I'll invest in digital ones I think - don't want to get obsessed with weighing myself !! lol x

Back