Ive decided........

missclare85

Silver Member
LT DOESNT work!!!!!
Everyone thinks its the shakes and water that help us loose the weight but NO you know what it is......the bloody shaking you do shaking these damn shake :p

xx

Whoah! I was beginning to think you were going insane! LOL

LOL is it tiring shaking it by hand? I use a blender to ensure I don't get any lumps.

Hehe ;)
Yea am shaking by hand because i dont have a blender.....and cant afford one hahaha!!!! I get lumps *borks* x

Hehe ;)
Yea am shaking by hand because i dont have a blender.....and cant afford one hahaha!!!! I get lumps *borks* x
LOL I remember when I mixed it for the first time, very lumpy. But lately, I kinda like the taste of the lumps :S

I just got a hand blender for a fiver , not bad eh. Couldnt be doing with lumps! You must be getting a great arm workout though!

You also lose the weight by running up and down stairs to the loo all of the time! lol
xx

Lynsey2510 i am indeed getting a good arm work out.....maybe my bingo arms will start disapearing :p Heres hoping haha!

Yeaaaa welshyshelly didnt think of that lol!!! The sooner im back to my desk am up again lol

ROFL, I use the shaker and always manage to rid of the lumps, make sure you change arms or yourll end up with 1 muscle bigger than the other lol

I have musles like popeye in my right arm!! Lol!

its defo runnin to the loo that makes me loose the weight haha ;D

ive found that i can get rid of the lumps easily in the vanilla and choc shakes but with the strawberry shake always eems to get lumps

haha i thought you were being serious that LT didnt work then i read the rest!! lol

I use a shaker and never get lumps! I shake for about 5 minutes though!! making sure to even the shaking out between both arms so i dont get one arm like popeyes!!!!!! haha

Have a look on ebay for a cheap blender if you dont like the shakers hun :)

Back