ive done a really bad thing someone shout at me!!!

shell

hates diets
ive been to a kids party today....it was a bbq....i was so good had my shake this morning. a chopped up bar mid morning and took some chicken breast and some salad leaves to eat whilst there.....
then came 6 o clock everyone drunk except me.....and it was just there , lying on a plate, shouting eat me eat me, and the little bas**** of the devil on my shoulder said its ok shelley, its 'sort of meat'

and i ate it , i ate a bloody sausage!!!!!!!

and now i feel so bad, i have wee'd on a stick and its not pink.....

i take it im not in ketosis???? is all really lost

HELP ME!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hi Shelly

Check ya ketosis in the morning hun. At least it wasnt like 10 sausauges ha ha ha just forget about it and remeber the crappy feeling u got from eating it and u wont stray again xxxxxxxxxx

i know i could kick myself but i was so hungry and i didnt take a tetra....to be honest i didnt expect to be there that long....my little girl was falling asleep b4 we got there then had a 2nd wind and didnt want to come home....managed to resist the choc fountain, wine and birthday cake thou!!!

just drink loads of water hun... it's not the end of the world... but DON@T do it again x :)

Love nas x

oh and well done for avoiding the choc fountain... that would hve been my downfall x oh and the cake!

Shelley!!!

No point shouting at you, you have already shouted at yourself..

1, did you enjoy it, if yes, think it was something i had ate in the past,
2, do i really want to eat them again?
3, do you remember the news on what is in sausages?
4, do you still want to eat them?
5, did you enjoy it?

After you answered them, and shouted at yourself, then pat yourself on the back, you know you did wrong, and you have not killed your diet, but just delayed it by 24 hours!

Don't be too hard on yourself hun, drink plenty of water and flush the little devil out of your system!!! xxx

i know ....and i tried to convince myself they were meat....sort of.....with a few bones, fat, rusk, teeth, eyes.....but heh it tasted nice at the time!!!

Shelley it could have been so much worse. I think if I had started on the sausage, there's no way I would have stopped at that and definitely would have continued onto the chocolate fountain, so that's a really good achievement that you need to be proud of. It may mean that you are not in ketosis and need to get back in, but even if that's the case, it will only take a few days. You can learn and move on xx

good on u for resisting the fountain!!!!!! id of been there like a flash with strawberrys to dip in xxxxx

ok bold is the word of the day!!!!!
i will punish myself tomorrow and eat the brocoli and cheese soup i have left !!!!yuk yuk yuk!!!!

Back