Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I've done a week!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by sahina, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. sahina

sahina Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.88%)
    I thought I would let others know how my first week has been. I know that I was pretty interested last week to hear about the diet. I have now ( well almost ) completed a week. I have a soup to eat later. I have lost nine pounds.:) Brilliant.:) I assume I have reached the Nirvana like state of Ketosis too as I haven't been hungry for two days.
    I have been at work all week so I am delighted that this plan gave me enough energy. Not just any week either, my school stayed open so a pretty exhausting one on normal calories, normally I don't shovel snow or run around averting burst pipe dissasters!
    I can't say that I have enjoyed the replacements as such but I have been looking forward to them and none of them are horrible. I have a shake for breakfast,bar for lunch and soup for dinner.
    I am surprised that I can cook for my partner every night and sit in the staffroom while people eat without an issue. I just don't consider the food as having anything to do with me and this is a complete turnaround. I am delighted that I have managed a week and I don't feel like caving in as is usually the case.
    Anybody who is new to this diet take heart form this. I was worried last week and look at me now!

Last edited: 7 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

Well done.

I am on day 4 and lost 9lb but feel really hungry. I am the opposite though and have been off work and not been as busy as usual, plus the snow and being on the first week of a VLCD are all excuses to skip the gym.

Determined to go next week though hopefully I will have reached that Zen like state that you mentioned.

Still got half a shake to have then bath and an early night, knowing that another day has been successful.

4. sahina

sahina Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.88%)
    Well done! I was hungry up to day five. Hang on as it is like magic. Enjoy your shake.

5. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Congratulations to you both! Stick with it - it does get easier.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.