I've done a week!

sahina

I thought I would let others know how my first week has been. I know that I was pretty interested last week to hear about the diet. I have now ( well almost ) completed a week. I have a soup to eat later. I have lost nine pounds.:) Brilliant.:) I assume I have reached the Nirvana like state of Ketosis too as I haven't been hungry for two days.
I have been at work all week so I am delighted that this plan gave me enough energy. Not just any week either, my school stayed open so a pretty exhausting one on normal calories, normally I don't shovel snow or run around averting burst pipe dissasters!
I can't say that I have enjoyed the replacements as such but I have been looking forward to them and none of them are horrible. I have a shake for breakfast,bar for lunch and soup for dinner.
I am surprised that I can cook for my partner every night and sit in the staffroom while people eat without an issue. I just don't consider the food as having anything to do with me and this is a complete turnaround. I am delighted that I have managed a week and I don't feel like caving in as is usually the case.
Anybody who is new to this diet take heart form this. I was worried last week and look at me now!

Last edited:
Well done.

I am on day 4 and lost 9lb but feel really hungry. I am the opposite though and have been off work and not been as busy as usual, plus the snow and being on the first week of a VLCD are all excuses to skip the gym.

Determined to go next week though hopefully I will have reached that Zen like state that you mentioned.

Still got half a shake to have then bath and an early night, knowing that another day has been successful.

Back