I've done it! 1/2 pound below goal! woohoo!

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
At last!I've done it! Half a pound below goal which makes me 8stone 13.5lbs - that's a total loss on CD of 3 stones 5.5lbs and a grand loss of just under 5 stone since i first began trying to lose weight after having my baby.

Feeling really really happy today as I was beginning to think I would never make it but I've finally got here. Its taking me a long time compared to alot of you but I've persevered and I'm so glad I did.

The only downer is I've got a raging tooth infection which is so painful. Been to the hospital today and they say the waiting list to have my 2 teeth out is till April!

Anyway, just wanted to say thankyou to everyone out there for your support and getting me through this - i most definitely could not have done it without you xxxx

that's fantastic Jo, you certainly deserve it...you have worked very hard...congratulations xx

Well Done! I am 12 stones (about the same weight as you when you started CD) and I would like to get down to 9 stones. It does not matter that it may have taken you a bit longer than others. The point is that you have done it! Well done. I'm sure you must be proud of what you have achieved. Well Done!

well done! That must be your best Christmas Present!

congratulations hun

Congratulations :party0023:
You have done great! I have been a lurker/semi poster on this board for a while now and I remember when you started. The last bit may have taken you a while but that is because you have followed it properly by going through the stages at the end.

Congrats again and best wishes for maintenance.

Do u have before and after pics?

Well done hun I'm so pleased for you I know from your posts how hard it has been at times but your determination has paid off. Congrats Vx

oh wow oh wow oh wow thats AMAZING congratulations hunny you've done so fantastically and deserve every bit!!!!

Well done. It just shows the rest of us that it can be done.

I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS;)

Thanks very much everyone for your lovely posts xxx

I shall not be going anywhere, I shall still be here to keep me on the straight and narrow:D

xxx

HUGE HUGE congratulations, shows what a bit of courage and determination can do and I am sooo thrilled for you - you so deserve it and have persevered and worked so hard to get there. WELL DONE - a true inspiration especially for one who is making very slow progress!!

Georgie
xx

well done, she shoots, she scores GOALLLLLLLLL

You weigh almost half what I do hee hee xx

Well done and well done for sticking to it you're great

Yay!!! Im really pleased for you, you have done so well especially during the slow times!!

Back