I've done it!!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Yesterday my works trousers kept falling down and the only way to keep them up was to cellotape it tighter around my waist (dont ask!)...I tried sticking my tummy out, but they kept sliding down...doesnt have any eyelets for a belt either.
Anyway, after loads of embarrasment and cellotape (had to keep winding more around after visits to the loo!), I went and bought a size 18...and they fit!!!
I have gone from a size 28/30 to an 18 and I love it!!! Cant wait to be a curvy 16 now...bring it on!!! Lol​

Wit woo!! check you out curvy girl! Well done hun, that is truly amazing - you should be proud of yourself.

pmsl at the cellotape though!!!

Well done. That's a fantastic achievement. I'm sorry to say but I burst out laughing at the image of the sellotape!

Bloo,x

Wow thats brilliant!! :)

Isn't it the best feeling when clothes are way too big for you??!! (apart from having to tape them up in your case! :p)

Lol...it was either that or face a load of soldiers in my pants and I dont think Im quite ready for them to see my Bridgets!!!!

Lol I had a female colleague who Im really good friends with help me! I held up my trousers as tightly as I could and she walked around me with the roll of cellotape!...only problem was she had to keep doing it after I went to the loo! Shares have gone up in sticky tape me thinks!!!
If that was caught on camera....well...doesnt bare thinking about!

hahahahaha great stuff!!!!!!!!!! well done you!! just remember to buy some with a belt or drawstrings when you get close to a 16 as you dont want to have to go through tht again xx

Lol...Hubby keeps threatening me with braces!

Woo hooooo! Double celebration... not only have you lost that weight, but you also have a bona fide excuse to go shopping! It's a great day in the life of Mrs V! :D

Lol...thank you all!!!

Im giggling just thinking about yesterday! Heheheh!!!

thats an amazing achievement!! I am sure you are rightly over the moon!! I bet your like the cat that got the very low fat natural yoghurt!!! hahaha:D

Back