IVE DONE IT!!!!!!:)

FATLASS1984

wannabe yummy-mummy:P
GOT MY ELUSIVE 2ST AWARD TONIGHT!!!!Just had a juicy pork chop with a nice big bit of fat on as a treat and dya know what,i really enjoyed it,worked hard to get this 2st award and seems as ive had no syns today i spoiled myself lol:pxx

Well done! I cannot wait until I get my 2 stone award!

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss!

Claire

well done hun, that's great going x

Well done!
I can remember from your previous posts about how important this milestone is to you!
Lots of congratulations!!!!
(The thought of that pork chop is making me feel very hungry!!!!)

Hi everyone I know ive been here b4 but enoughs enough .I lost 8st with slimming world and overthe passed 4 years put it back on. I have just been and weighed and I think my sis heard me shout 400 miles away. So ive decided yesterday was the first day back on the diet and Im going to finish what I started im now back up to 22st and I have just been diagnosed with chronic ashtma and I knwo its down to the weight im carrying so I weighed in yesterday at 22st 11lb and I sat and cried.. So its definately this time......hope u dont mind me tagging on the end.....but I do need help to keep going...

well done hun!! I'm hoping to get my stone award this week!! and if i do im gna go and get a big rocky horroe sundae from the harvester! Its important to treat yourself!! :) x

AWWW ty all..im so oooo happy!!Although now ive eaten the chop i feel VERY ill..i always do when i eat something i know i shouldnt and end up vomming unfortunately..it was grilled too so wasnt dead greasy but hey my mind is playing games with me,,,like a bit'guilty'if u know what i mean....only 4lbs away from target now...will get that next thursday hopefully...went to a diff group tonight as im busy this thursday:)xx

Woohoo! Well done :D cant wait until I lose 2 stone

Woooooo!!! Well done you!! ((((Big hugs!!)) x:bliss::happy036:

Back