• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

IVE DONE IT!!!!!!:)

FATLASS1984

wannabe yummy-mummy:P

clairedebear

clairedebeardekins
Well done! I cannot wait until I get my 2 stone award!

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss!

Claire

well done hun, that's great going x

Well done!
I can remember from your previous posts about how important this milestone is to you!
Lots of congratulations!!!!
(The thought of that pork chop is making me feel very hungry!!!!)

:clap: well done! x

Hi everyone I know ive been here b4 but enoughs enough .I lost 8st with slimming world and overthe passed 4 years put it back on. I have just been and weighed and I think my sis heard me shout 400 miles away. So ive decided yesterday was the first day back on the diet and Im going to finish what I started im now back up to 22st and I have just been diagnosed with chronic ashtma and I knwo its down to the weight im carrying so I weighed in yesterday at 22st 11lb and I sat and cried.. So its definately this time......hope u dont mind me tagging on the end.....but I do need help to keep going...

well done hun!! I'm hoping to get my stone award this week!! and if i do im gna go and get a big rocky horroe sundae from the harvester! Its important to treat yourself!! :) x

FATLASS1984

wannabe yummy-mummy:P
AWWW ty all..im so oooo happy!!Although now ive eaten the chop i feel VERY ill..i always do when i eat something i know i shouldnt and end up vomming unfortunately..it was grilled too so wasnt dead greasy but hey my mind is playing games with me,,,like a bit'guilty'if u know what i mean....only 4lbs away from target now...will get that next thursday hopefully...went to a diff group tonight as im busy this thursday:)xx

Woooooo!!! Well done you!! ((((Big hugs!!)) x:bliss::happy036: