I've done it!!!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
6 lb's lost in a week and a bit, :p So I have got down to my Christmas target of 20 stones...Plus take 2 lb off that :D

I am so happy I could run around on this board naked ha ha..:eek::D I won't scares ya's don't worry!!! ;):D

Big Hugs to everyone, (Oh and VickieL I have already bought a few colorful tops my family we're shocked) :p XX

well done!

way to go whats the next target keep up the very good work
xx

Fantastic losses throughout. Well done, you can do it!! xx

You are so in the zone hun .Keep up the great work .Cant wait to see more pics bet you are looking fab

Wowser MB! That's fantastic!
You're going to have the best Christmas ever :smiley1842::xmastree: Well done xx :party0011:

Thanks everyone, Keep up the good work (Big Hugs) :D:D

EXCELLENT!! I am so so happy for you! Thats you well on your way babes -well done to you! well well done. :D ((HHUUGGSS))

Enjoy being in the 19's cause you wont be there for very long the way your losing, your doing fabulous keep it up xx

:happy096:Well done Laura,your doing so well on LT...you must be feeling absolutley fab at the moment especially now you have hit the teens,i'm so happy for you!!! Brilliant you have got some nice new coloured tops,you deserve a treat & i bet you look fab in them...well done!!! Caz xx

Congratulations on joining the teens!!! You are doing amazing :D:D:D:D:D:D

well done hun thats fab, great to see ur in the teens, what a great milestone x

AWESOME! Really well done - and im sure u look super cool in your new bright clothes - I loved getting new clothes in smaller sizes - best feeling in the world! :)

Wow, you are an absolute star, Laura, I really think you should become a weight loss counselor when your done, you've def. got what it takes.
Keep it goin' girl and let me know when you're doin' a show! -)

OMG...you've done so well! Keep going as well as you have done and you'll beat your birthday milestone for sure! :D

Back