I've done something terrible...

im gutted. i THINK i have lost 1lb!.... im not entirely sure. Ive been ill this week and havent had many shakes. i think that may have affected it somewhat. its crap!

Chin up,its still a loss...hope you have a better week this week,good luck!!! Caz xx

ah sorry hun to hear that but at the end of the day it is still a loss. I didnt get weighed this week as I was off the shakes when I had the flu so the pharmacist said she wasn't going to put me through it. I have had terrible losses over the past few weeks but haven't been able to get back into it since the first week. Anyway hun dont worry I am sure next week will be great for both us so dont let it get ya down and after all like ya said ya were sick!! Drink loads of water and take your shakes and I am sure ya will be fine, wishing ya all the best, take care

awww thanx guys! i feel alot better now but unfortunately i think this is gonna be my permanent thread for everytime i do something terrible. It was my last day at work today and for weeks now i have been telling everyone that i do not want to go for a leaving meal because im on a diet and stuff so they have been so nice about it... but it turns out today when i went into work they had organised a massive party for me at work and got a buffet and a huge cake... they were like "we couldnt let you go without a party after u have worked here so long" i was just so touched by all their effort (despite the fact that i had said no!!!) but they were all so kind and they'd cooked stuff as well and tried to keep it as healthy as poss! so err yeah.. i kicked the diet! and i ate! i enjoyed my last day at work and i feel mad at myself but i have worked with some very amazing people in the past year and i couldnt pour water over all the hard work they had done for me!... but i am off work now for a long long time as i wanna concentrate on this diet so you should be expecting some amazing results off me!!!...
if anyone thinks i was a total pushover dont bother telling me hahah!... but i hope you guys would have done the same if you were in my position coz i feel so happy right now!... im drinking a mountain of water for the rest of the evening and i will be right back on track for tomorrow!.... coz i wanna be a sexy bride!!!!!
how is everyone this week anyway???

Hi

I would have probably done the same if that had happened to me and they had gone to all that effort to cook. Like you have said you can now concentrate on the diet. You will be a slinky sexy bride im sure
Nikki

well hunny...dont worry and as ya said ya were happy doing it so its all right!! Ya can make up for it during the week! So what ya going to do with yourself these days then? Whatever ya do try and keep yourself busy otherwise ya think of food nonstop!! Are ya still heading for your wednesday wi?

hey guys!...
just havin laptop trouble !! grrr... well im not lookin forward to my wednesday weigh in but im still going for it. im not giving up on this diet no way!
during my time off i will be going to the gym doing my tae-bo and doing my shakes and just planning the wedding really!... im a henna and airbrush tattoo artist on the side so i am thinking of doin that for a while so as to keep the pennies rolling in. but i really wanna focus on this diet ! my wedding has been postponed till 11th oct 09 coz of venue probs but i dont mind coz i have more time now!!!... how are u all???

Good luck for wednesday....i hope its a good loss!!! Caz xx

yay!!!!! i weighed myself this morning and I am exactly 16 n a half stones! im not gonna change my tracker saving that for my next weigh in coz i weighed the same on my weigh in day!.. but this morning was 2lbs lighter.... hehe.. just wanted to share...

Back