I've eaten a fried breakfast........

HazeyBlue

Flab 2 Fab
....... in my dream last night. I felt sick when I woke up :D

:8855:You almost got me going there!

Last night I dreamt I ate prawn crackers. The funny thing in the dream is that I spat it all back out again.

Did you used to eat fried breakfasts and did you love them? If yes, then I guess you don't love them now.:):):)

ha ha, it got me going as well, i thought it was real when I woke up.

I did eat them once or twice a week from the works canteen, they were really nice.

Are prawn crackers a favourite of yours?

I started reading it as.... I've eaten a friend!!!! :8855:

Haha funny Marie, you were going to be in trouble then ;)

Funnily enough in the first 2 weeks of ss i often had dreams that i had cheated and ruined everything and they felt real and then after a few minutes I realised it wasn't true, was quite upsetting really!

xx

Are prawn crackers a favourite of yours?
Yes they are, especially from M&S.

Funnily enough in the first 2 weeks of ss i often had dreams that i had cheated and ruined everything and they felt real and then after a few minutes I realised it wasn't true, was quite upsetting really!
Perhaps these dreams we're having are withdrawal dreams/symptoms. It sounds as if they stop eventually. Is that right MrsR2004?

i have really vivid food dreams on this diet as well! even more vivid is the guilt i feel after eating it!

They are so weird and so real, like you say, you feel so guilty when you wake up until you realise its not real.

Its ok Michelle lol I havent cheated and dont intend to, even tho I will have to sit through my housemate eating pizza tonight.

Ha ha, like curly wurly, I wish

i dremt i ate a sandwish with my mum (who is also on it) last night ......

I dreamt I ate a mini quiche the other night! I freaked out when I woke up. Then thought as it did no harm, I should have something bigger! xx

Last night I dreamt I ate a whole victoria sandwich. I really enjoyed it and woke up feeling quite upset and guilty that I'd cheated.

Took me a few minutes to convince myself it was a dream and I hadn't really eaten it.

Strange thing is, I don't even like victoria sandwich cake!

Looks like the food dreams seem to be common. I'm on day 3 of SS, hope the foody dreams don't last too long.

its so good to hear.. i dream about food all the time.. last night i was talking to mt friend in a dream and she turned in to fish and fat juicy chips and i started eating her ...
i had to convince myself when i woke up

Back