I've failed! for now

Georgiestar

Silver Member
hi, I have been on my diet for about 6 weeks now and ive been cheating for the last three days .. eating ice cream and chips and now i feel like im back to square one :( anyone else been cheating?
I'm hoping its just a fase because my grandmother kept on offering it! :sigh: but luckerly im moving to a shared residential type place where I can eat what I like during the day and we get to cook each meal so no processed rubish.​

I had something like that happen to me last week- went to stay with my sister and she kept suggesting junk food!

I felt really good when I got back on track though. You don't have to look at it as failing, everyone has glitches. Just move past it and focus on your target :)

Don't worry cos failure is the building blocks of success. Today is the first day of the rest of your life - believe in yourself x

You Havent Failed Until You Have Given Up,and You Dont Sound Like You Have Given Up Just Yet,draw A Line Under It And Move Forward Hun,its Just A Very Small Blip In A Life Long Change In Your Life,
Good Luck With The Move,
Elaine X

thanks everyone i feel much better now and back on track. :)

just keeping moving forward georgie you can do it

thanks ! yeaH I can do it! I havent gained any weight what relief lol!

its good you admitted it to yourself!!!:)

you should be pleased about that!

a little bypass of the track wont hurt...as long as you get back on it;)

The main thing is you know what happened and you're prepared to get on track. NOBODY can be good all of the time, we just have to accept when we've gone off plan, move on and work through it, good luck for the next few days and getting back into it.

Back