ive finally given in to herbalife!

Lovehandles

hi guys,
after months of saying that herbalife is a bunch of c##p, i have finally caved and purchased a 3 day trial.
my cousin is a distributor and wants me to purchase the lot at £107 for the month! the price does put me off
but i am going abroad in 7 weeks and would love to shed some weight! ideally about 2 stone by then. does this
even sound realistic? my cousin thinks it will fly off me but she has to say that ... she wants a sale!
im currently 14 st 4lbs, ive been doing slimming world for 9 months and lost 4lbs!! not getting anywhere!
another concern for me is that i work 14 hour days twice a week and worry i will be hungry. Can anybody recommend
good snacks and a meal for these days for me?
would love to hear how you are all getting on on herbalife.
i will be starting my 3 day trail on monday as im going away this weekend. many thanks in advance.
excited to start :D
Hayley xxx

I'm a distributor. And you don't need to buy the full monty. I myself only buy the shakes and the chocolate peanut protein bars. I've lost nearly 6 stone.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i have just ordered a months worth of stuff of my cousin. it will give me a boost then maybe i will tone it down afterwards.
wow have u lost all your weight on herbalife?
i have ordered shakes for brekfast, meal bars for lunch ( handy for work ) the tea and tablets, also protein bars for snacks,
cost a slight bomb just hope its worth it! cant wait.
7 weeks till hols hope to loose a stone! or 2! or 5 ideally haha xx

It hasn't all been Herbalife. But I have used Herbalife throughout as an extra did if that makes sense. Now I use it as my breakfast and if I'm in need of a mental get back on track boost I have a shake at lunch time as well. It really is the only one that's truly nutritionally balanced. I will always incorporate it as part of my diet. My daughter does the same only hers are extra shakes as snacks. Because she tries to gain weight!! If only :(
It's worth persevering and use it as a tool and at the same time retrain yourself in nutrition look at foods differently. Cut out processed foods and only eat foods you can pronounce the name of :) then you know you're eating well. That's more important than weight loss ultimately.
Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I started Herbalife a week ago and lost 5lb I'm loving it I feel so full of energy.. My wife is a distributor so I was kind of pushed onto it but now I think it's great and would recommend to anyone.

I just started herbalife on tuesday and I'm surprised at how full I feel all of the time! Struggling with what to have for snacks though can you give me any tips plz? :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back