I've found an awful before picture DOH

Shazpaz

This is going to keep me motivated to carry on and not end up back here again. I've got a current picture and I'll have to post that underneath. I'm not very technical LOL. Plus, I don't know how to make it bigger.

image.php

Where is the awful before pic Shaz?! xxx

This is me now. Over two stones down, with another one and a half to go. Its taken me a while to pluck up the courage to post these, but others have done it so can I!!

image.php

You look fatastic hun really:D! xx

DOH........the orignal picture changes when I changed the one underneath! It wont copy and paste. I'll have to spend some more time on it when I get a chance.

The 2 pics both looked fine in the other post lol x

This is going to keep me motivated to carry on and not end up back here again. I've got a current picture and I'll have to post that underneath. I'm not very technical LOL. Plus, I don't know how to make it bigger.

image.php

Bet ya do:p:D x

Naughty naughty! :)

I've given up now. I've tried copying and pasting, uploading etc and I cannot do it!! I'm going to throw the computor out of the window!:sigh:

Not an expert but that I think wont work, does it say anything in the tutorials????:)x

I've finally managed to get my before and during in my signature. This picture was my reason for going on Lipotrim. I was on holiday in Greece last Summer and cried when I saw it. I couldn't believe what I had become. I've still got a way to go, but I'm happy with my losses so far. I cannot wait to add the after picture in there. A lovely size 12 thank you very much. By my calculations, sometime during May.

Wow shaz you do look very different hun well done xx

Looking gorgey babes, what a huge difference!!

Gx

I like the way you have done that i might give it a go lol x

Your certainly bigger but not horrific, ill show you horrific when i build upto it:eek: x

if you want i could flash a quick one up as an avatar breifly but get your sick buckets out

Go on!!

Come on give it a go, we are all friends here.

We're waiting.... baited breath and all that

Thanks guys. No one has ever seen that picture. Not even my husband. Its taken me weeks to pluck up the courage to put it on there, but every time I post now I'll see how far I've come and it will keep me motivated to get to goal.

Thanks Garry, but it is horrific. :eek: But thats ok because I'm not that same person anymore.

hey fatty bum bum

Back