I've found an awful before picture DOH

Garry, you need to do what I've done and put them in your signature. That is amazing.....you have done sooooooo well. xx

Wow Garry i wouldnt have known it was you hun, you have done soooo well:clap: xxxxx

Garry, that is amazing it puts into perspective how much you really have achieved, I think you should be proud of it xx

Shazpaz, loved your post, you are quite right, you aren't that person anymore and it is a great reminder of how far you have come.

Gxx

arr i missed it.

right thats enough now, that was a hard thing to do believe me, phewww:eek: but strangley feel some what pleased and relieved :)

Well done for doing it hun xx

I agree well done babe xxx

When ive done I will get some full length naked ones for you if your interested :p x

Now your talking ! :D

Not sure if I could put in my sig though Shaz, that takes balls, im still embarrassed how I DONT look how strange:eek::D x

Can i take the pics hun?? x

Not sure if I could put in my sig though Shaz, that takes balls, im still embarrassed how I DONT look how strange:eek::D x

I think its natural, it is still you but at a different time

It took me weeks to post mine. As you know I only put pictures on a week ago....and I've been on this forum since September. It does take courage (I dont have balls honey!!)

All of my before pics have Millie on them and i dont really want to put her on here! xx

I know what you mean Tracy I would'nt, is'nt it sad when you have to think that way:mad:

Shazza you were the 3rd person to talk to me on here awww bless x:D

I understand what you are saying. Most of mine have my daughter Nicole on them. Then I was trying to find a more flattering before picture as I was too embarrassed to put this one on, but like you I couldnt find another good one!! It took me weeks to build up to putting this one on. I'm looking forward to being just like Porgeous and posting a lovely big picture on there and being proud of it.

Thanks Shaz, you should be really proud of what you've achieved both with your weight loss and for taking the plunge and posting your pic!! The before pic doesn't bother me anymore as I am so used to looking at it, the underwear ones..... well not sure I will ever get used to those so I can well understand where you are coming from Garry.

Hats off to you both x

Ive kind of found one ish, cut Millie off! That was boxing day and you can get the idea from my arms! x

Back