I've found an awful before picture DOH

Your face looks totally different, you were a gorgey gal to start with but now....!!

thanks hun. Just wish i had taken some good before pics really xx

You do look totally different hun. Isn't it sad how we don't have many pictures of ourselves standing tall and proud!! Its terrible when you think about it isn't it. I've only got that one coz hubby dear took the picture when I was unaware and not hiding behind Nicole and breathing in etc!

Lol exactly i used to grab Millie quick or say wait and pick a slimming pose lol x

Poor Millie being cut off all these pics lol xx

You are right though.....I wouldn't post a picture of Nicole on here! Like Garry said....its a sad sad world we live in!!

Yeah it is a shame because at the same time i would love to show Millie off, she is beautiful! Not worth it though xx

Yay you managed to get your before pictures on. It is amazing how different we look with the weight off isn't it.xx

I think i look older now though! Thats prob having Millie lol x

So do you Lil, told you it was a good idea to get the pics up! xxx

I think its great seeing the before pictures isn't it. We should all be very proud...you too Garry. You were very brave last night as were we all!

Awww bonding time guys xx

Yay...lets have group hug. At least we'd be able to hug now without our tummy's in the way. LOL.

Lol hahahaha thats a god point! My arms would have crushed you all all xxx

Lol hahaha my arse still does Lil 3 and a half stone down!! We are so northern Lil lol xx

Back