I've got 14 stone to lose and would love a buddy

Hi,

I started my diet on the 5th May weighing 25st8lbs. So far I've lost 15lbs but as I have such a long way to go I could really do with a buddy so we can help each other along.

I'm40, married with two children. I go to Slimming World and am currently not doing much exercise, just walking a bit further than normal.

Please will someone adopt me?!

Thank you AuntieLush and good luck with your weight loss.

I'm going on holiday in 6 weeks and really want to lose 12.5lbs by then (or more obviously) but I don't think it's possible unfortunately. Do you have a target in mind?

I'd LOVE to be you're buddy.
I started on the 2nd march 2012, weighing 20 stone 8lb, i'm 5ft 7 and 22 years old.
In just 14 weeks i've lost almost 4 stone, and i currently weigh 16 stone 10lb. My goal is to be 11 stone for Christmas, i WILL get there. I'm very determind, strong minded & i see the finishing line more more each day. I'm on Cambridge diet, in my opinion its the best diet i've ever been on (and ive been on them all) This is a journey for me, and i'd love to have some buddies to go along the rest of it with.

Above my picture are my facebook, twitter, youtube links.. feel free to add me! :)

Hiiii guys :)
Only started a week ago, but I've got a lot to lose - I'm determined this time!!
I'm doing Slimming World from home, and feel better for it already, but reluctant to get on the scales yet to see if I've lost anything - I'll get up the courage soon. Well done for how much you guys have lost already! x

Back