I've got 4 months to do this.......

OK, all psyched up ready for restart tomo.

I'll be off plan Tuesday night/wed morning as I'm away, although will take bars with me for just in case I can avoid food!

Deep breath!

All going well so far, like using my exante shaker!

Just found the 'recipes' on here, so will be experimenting once back from business trip.

Awaiting delivery of my Groupon deal, bet it turns up while I'm away!

Laters.

Xx

Woohoo!

6lb off.

Happy Bunny. A wee bit of milk in my coffees has made all the difference.
Struggling with some of the shakes, they all seem so sweet, but will persevere until I find a few I can cope with. Hazelnut and coconut will be used in recipes, I think!

Xx

Woohoo!

6lb off.

Happy Bunny. A wee bit of milk in my coffees has made all the difference.
Struggling with some of the shakes, they all seem so sweet, but will persevere until I find a few I can cope with. Hazelnut and coconut will be used in recipes, I think!

Xx
6lb - that's wonderful. Congratulations.

I find the shakes too sweet too. I add more iced water, a lot more water. I also blitz them with loads of ice and water, up to the 500ml mark on my smoothie maker - they are weaker in flavour but make a delicious slushy. The extra fluid helps fill me up and helps with my daily fluid intake. Great for hot days. I also make the chocolate shake with about 400ml of just boiled water and use a stick blender to make a hot chocolate. Although it's creamier made with just 200ml I don't like the thick texture. If mix half chocolate and half coconut shake, it makes a bounty bar flavoured shake or hot chocolate. I put my blender beaker on my scales and weigh out half of each packet. It's fiddly but worth it. d

6lbs on the first week is great loss. Well done! How's it going now? I hope you reached your goal by 31st October

Back