I've got collar bones !!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Can't believe this photo I had taken this evening. I haven't seen my collar bones for years !! Lovely not to feel frumpy at 53 !! profile 9st 3.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! Check you out!!! You look fabulous! What a great achievement :) Talk about seeing the fruit of your labour, hey - I bet it feels great!!! Congratulations! :D:D:D

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Well done!! I actually got excited when I rediscovered my collarbones too :D Its a great feeling, isnt it?!

Modest i know, but being here by myself i had to tell someone. As a result of that photo I thought I ought to measure myself. i haven't bothered for ages becasue the weight loss has been so slow. How wrong was I??? Since January I have only lost half a stone but . . 2 inches from my thigh,2.5 inches from my hips, 2 inches from my waist and 2 inches from my bust Toatl in 6 months 8.5 inches !!!!:clap:
I think this needs to be a timely reminder when the scales say Zilch what are your measurements doing ?

Awww I bet you feel great, and so you should!! It's such a good feeling when you can physically see the hard work paying off

Well done Rosie - what a very lovely photo! You look really fab. And the inches you've lost - WOW! That's a really good loss and a great hint to the rest of us as our bodies are changing shape even if the numbers are not always going our way.

Keep up the good work,

ZXXXXXXXXXX

congrats u havent got much to lose now have you, any tips???

Thats wonderful Brightonrosie. I was putting some blusher on the other day, and saw a cheekbone! how impressed was I?

Back