• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've got collar bones !!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Last edited:
Oh my goodness! Check you out!!! You look fabulous! What a great achievement :) Talk about seeing the fruit of your labour, hey - I bet it feels great!!! Congratulations! :D:D:D

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
Well done!! I actually got excited when I rediscovered my collarbones too :D Its a great feeling, isnt it?!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Modest i know, but being here by myself i had to tell someone. As a result of that photo I thought I ought to measure myself. i haven't bothered for ages becasue the weight loss has been so slow. How wrong was I??? Since January I have only lost half a stone but . . 2 inches from my thigh,2.5 inches from my hips, 2 inches from my waist and 2 inches from my bust Toatl in 6 months 8.5 inches !!!!:clap:
I think this needs to be a timely reminder when the scales say Zilch what are your measurements doing ?

Well done Rosie - what a very lovely photo! You look really fab. And the inches you've lost - WOW! That's a really good loss and a great hint to the rest of us as our bodies are changing shape even if the numbers are not always going our way.

Keep up the good work,

ZXXXXXXXXXX

debtdummy

Silver Member
congrats u havent got much to lose now have you, any tips???

pammyd

Silver Member
Thats wonderful Brightonrosie. I was putting some blusher on the other day, and saw a cheekbone! how impressed was I?