• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ive got that friday feeling!! Wonder what saturday morn will feel like???

Right I had a night out planned and a curry all acounted for but my bezzie has bailed out and doesnt feel well.

I have ate really good choices all week to allow for the gorgeous madras I was going to enjoy with my wine.

So here I am now staying in with the soaps I was mopping about till I suddenly realised OMG!!! sky 1 9pm (idiot abroad 2) It is the funniest thing ever. So instead Im having a nice bottle of red and snuggling up with my shrugging teenage son and my fella who just for the record I could have happily throttled an hour ago. I must keep myself controlled after the wine consumption.... I must keep control lol.

So food choice of the evening is half a portion of chicken and Mushroom and boiled rice from the chinese just because It's the healthiest choice.
I could actually eat my own arm at the moment as I have had a bowl of bran flakes and 2 ryvitas all day in preperation for a bucket of curry.

Anyway I am just putting this on here to try and put my good intentions on here to log em and revert back 2moz. I hope they dont waver and I end up eating a zillion points whilst under the influence (noooo) and wake up tomorrow after giving my fella a black eye xxxx:8855:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck Luan not only with the food but also with not throttling the fella lol .
Ha ha no he survived I stayed up surfed the internet and went up when he was asleep. Its my first weigh in at WW later. Well the first week on the new plan I have been soooo good I better have lost something I feel like I have deffo less bloated. I'll let you know xx
The very best of luck to you later. Do keep us posted . I have mine too but am soooo bloated totm and all that so not too hopeful x x