Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ive got that friday feeling!! Wonder what saturday morn will feel like???

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Luan1979, 23 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Luan1979

Luan1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers Pro points (old)
    Right I had a night out planned and a curry all acounted for but my bezzie has bailed out and doesnt feel well.

I have ate really good choices all week to allow for the gorgeous madras I was going to enjoy with my wine.

So here I am now staying in with the soaps I was mopping about till I suddenly realised OMG!!! sky 1 9pm (idiot abroad 2) It is the funniest thing ever. So instead Im having a nice bottle of red and snuggling up with my shrugging teenage son and my fella who just for the record I could have happily throttled an hour ago. I must keep myself controlled after the wine consumption.... I must keep control lol.

So food choice of the evening is half a portion of chicken and Mushroom and boiled rice from the chinese just because It's the healthiest choice.
    I could actually eat my own arm at the moment as I have had a bowl of bran flakes and 2 ryvitas all day in preperation for a bucket of curry.

Anyway I am just putting this on here to try and put my good intentions on here to log em and revert back 2moz. I hope they dont waver and I end up eating a zillion points whilst under the influence (noooo) and wake up tomorrow after giving my fella a black eye xxxx:8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Goose1

Goose1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers Pro Points
    Good luck Luan not only with the food but also with not throttling the fella lol .

4. Crazyarmywife

Crazyarmywife Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    How did your night go hun? Hope you still managed to stay on track and hubby is bruise free lol x

5. Luan1979

Luan1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers Pro points (old)
    Ha ha no he survived I stayed up surfed the internet and went up when he was asleep. Its my first weigh in at WW later. Well the first week on the new plan I have been soooo good I better have lost something I feel like I have deffo less bloated. I'll let you know xx

6. Goose1

Goose1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers Pro Points
    The very best of luck to you later. Do keep us posted . I have mine too but am soooo bloated totm and all that so not too hopeful x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.