Ive got that friday feeling!! Wonder what saturday morn will feel like???

Luan1979

Right I had a night out planned and a curry all acounted for but my bezzie has bailed out and doesnt feel well.

I have ate really good choices all week to allow for the gorgeous madras I was going to enjoy with my wine.

So here I am now staying in with the soaps I was mopping about till I suddenly realised OMG!!! sky 1 9pm (idiot abroad 2) It is the funniest thing ever. So instead Im having a nice bottle of red and snuggling up with my shrugging teenage son and my fella who just for the record I could have happily throttled an hour ago. I must keep myself controlled after the wine consumption.... I must keep control lol.

So food choice of the evening is half a portion of chicken and Mushroom and boiled rice from the chinese just because It's the healthiest choice.
I could actually eat my own arm at the moment as I have had a bowl of bran flakes and 2 ryvitas all day in preperation for a bucket of curry.

Anyway I am just putting this on here to try and put my good intentions on here to log em and revert back 2moz. I hope they dont waver and I end up eating a zillion points whilst under the influence (noooo) and wake up tomorrow after giving my fella a black eye xxxx:8855:

Good luck Luan not only with the food but also with not throttling the fella lol .

Ha ha no he survived I stayed up surfed the internet and went up when he was asleep. Its my first weigh in at WW later. Well the first week on the new plan I have been soooo good I better have lost something I feel like I have deffo less bloated. I'll let you know xx

The very best of luck to you later. Do keep us posted . I have mine too but am soooo bloated totm and all that so not too hopeful x x

Back