I've got the lurgy :-(

corinne_j

I've woken up this morning with a stinking cold and really sore throat :cry:The worst thing is I can't have a lemsip - I know its only the same as taking a paracetamol but it feels so much more comforting sipping a nice mug of lemsip and honey - water just doesn't have the same effect! Woe is me :sigh::cry:

Aww hunni ... :hug99: sorry you are feeling rubbish today :(:patback:

Get yourself all tucked up, stay warm and take it easy. Hoping you start to feel better soon.

x

Sorry you're feeling poorly hun. Dobbies right, get yourself curled up in bed with a hot water bottle. Hope you're feeling better soon. x

Awww HUn....I am going through exactly the same thing today!!

Do you have any veg stock the one that you can get from CDC? There is another alternative someone has mentioned on her, but I don't remember the name.
Just try and drink lots of hot drinks!

Hope you feel better soon.

Kerry-Ann

xx

Do you have any of the additives for water? I tend to drink hot water with the berry additive on cold days - just thought it might help.

When i had a very bad cold whilst SS, i was advised by my CDC to take whatever was necessary to get better, if it had citric acid in then try and drink more water to dilute it through your system also to move to AAMW, did this for 2 wks, felt loads better, stayed in ketosis and still mananged to loose 6lb in the fortnight. Hope you feel better soon.

Back