ive had 3 days off - help!

soon-to-be-slim

hi all

ive had 3 days of not really doing plan - work was too busy on friday so had fruit for breakie and them ww chilled meal (2) but sooooo many roses chocs i cant count! then was out on the night at chiniese buffet thing. drank diet coke and only had a small plate of starters and one serving of main. mostly prwns plain rice and some sauce. did have a sliceof chocolate cake and lychees and 2 marshmellows.

sat: (on a high pressurised course for work)no breakie - coffee and hot choc out of machine (vile) - chicken curry and plain rice - out on the night at a concert had hot dog and chips and full fat drink.

sun - no breakie (still on course) had a brown baggette no butter ham salad with a side salad and salad cream, bag of crisps and choc bar.
at home lamb dinner with lots of veg crisps and choc.

whale in on thur,

not good.:sigh:

Dont panic Huni. Sometimes these things just happen. As long as you are back in control now, you can put right some of the damage.

x

right.

thats your line drawn underneath all that.now forget about it.hop straight back on plan and all is well!
if it was me id make an extra effort with drinking water and eating speed and superspeed fruit and veg until then.

thanks! im starting again tomorrow - got to go shopping for the fruit and veg and focus again - -just a small blip! i hope! (out again on sat on the pop aswell!!!! thiniking malibu and diet coke??

Back