I've had a bad day..... Help!!

ZoBo

Silver Member
I'm on day five & I've not cheated, but boy have I wanted too!
I'm due totm today -it's not here- & I feel like just giving up..... I've been in ketosis since day three & felt horrendous, but I felt great yest..... I've got my energy back, but I'm physically hungry..... Tummy rumbles & everything......

I'm so peed off I just want to eat!

Will this go away as I get further into the diet? Or will I always have physical hunger!!!

The fights one side of my brain has had with the other today are unreal! Help!!!!:(

I think some days are better than others! But perhaps it might be a good time to have a bath and an early night? Hopefully with the day over you'll feel better. Not long till your first week is over and you'll be really pleased after having your first weigh in x

Hang in there - it really does get better after week 1 when you see the losses showing.....the hunger pangs do go too.....just keep drinking the water, it makes a huge difference. Whenever I was feeling rough, I'd have an early night and always felt better in the morning. You're doing so well so far......hang on for another few days and I'm sure you'll turn the corner (the view's better from there too)

Back