• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've had a great weekend....

.....but not diet wise! :cry:
We were at a wedding yesterday all day. :love047: The wedding, the company, the food, the reception etc etc was all really really nice. I only knew a couple of people before i went as it is OH work colleague but i came away with several new friends, thats such a lovely feeling. Had big family lunch today with cousins i have not seen for years and years. Again another nice occassion but i've had prawn cocktail followed by scampi, Oh No! it will be awful at WI tomorrow but i wanted to have a great weekend as OH and i dont get out much together and especially not without the kids and we booked into a hotel after wedding, what a treat.:love:
On top of all that its snowing.:33:
So i'll not beat myself up about it but right back on the wagon tomorrow.
Hope you have all had a great weekend.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
glad you enjoyed the weekend, you have the right attitude so forget and move on, good luck

Well done scousemouse on your losses, i cant imagine getting to within a pound of goal. You must be feeling fantastic.
Thank you Ro Laren, i've really found the support here unbelievable.

You are not the only one................had my first cheat today....a whole pizza and a glass of red wine which I have missed the most. Really going to be strict this week though like you, and feel much better now!

Sounds like you had a good time, so it was worth it!

Yep, fabbie weekend, thanks.
Just been to WI and put 2lbs back on again but i knew i would. I've told my CDC that i am only doing CD til Christmas then i have to stop. So, by CD standards i should be able to lose a stone and then i could move to WW or calorie counting. So gotta give a final go. We dont have a huge amount on in December although big Christmas dinner at our house. Actually think if i cancelled weekends i'd get through this no problem. How many pupils at school i work in would come in on a Saturday or Sunday to help my diet!