ive had anough of him..

xKimmiex

Silver Member
iv told my "partner" not to come home today :cry:

last night he was so nasty, noone has been that nasty to me since being bulled at school. He said that noone likes me and i have no friends, i obv got upset and he blamed me for taking it the "wrong way", how the hell u supposed to take it?! he wasnt even joking :cry:

hes made me cry to many times, and im fed up with. Fed up with the way he makes me feel like rubbish, has ago at me if i dont tidy up one day, and calls me lazy when i do everything for OUR daughter.

So he rang me today, had ago and put phone down, havent heard from him since, thing is he has nowhere else to go.

ohh i dont know what to do :break_diet:

You've takent he first step in standing up to him- no one should have to take abuse whether its physical or verbal. If you decide to take him back you have to explain to him that his words are hurting you and that if he is going to be in your life he has to treat you with respect. I hope it works out for you.

Kimmie I agree with the other girls.

No one deserves to be treated badly. He probably isnt the one for you and dosent have much respect for you if he speaks to you like that. You need to do whats best for yourself and your daughter.

Its not your fault that he has no where else to go so dont let that cloud your judgement.

I bet your a super mum and do a super job!

He sounds like my jerk of my brother, who incidentally I haven't spoken to in a few months...and before that it was about a yr without speaking. I know it must be difficult, with having a baby to look after too, but that kind of influence is not good for you or baby. I think you are better off without, and time is a miraculous healer even if it doesn't feel like it. You've been very brave already by the steps you've already taken, and I think deep down you know what's right for you (and your beautiful baby)

V

Kimmie, as hard as it may sound .... I think he is not the one for you. He can't be if he speaks to you like that. He clearly does not love you.

Please respect yourself and love yourself and realise that you deserve more. I know it must be difficult when you are young with a baby but he is making your life more difficult and unhappy than you would be on your own. And while you are with him, you can't be free to find someone nicer.

xxx Big hug

Totally agree..

You deserve someone who can make you happy.. and not make you feel inferior.. its a way of control.. and it isnt the way to live.. esp when you have a baby..

Hope you're ok..

Cat x x

(((hugs))) kimmie, Its gonna be up to you what you decide to do. Maybe the two of yis just need a break for a while even to see if ye miss each other is it worth sticking to gether...are ye just staying together for the sake of the baby? Its tough hun, you are so young aswell, you have your whole life ahead of you. If you dont love him get out now there is much better people out there and you will meet someone who loves you for you and doesnt treat you that way.

becky xx

Hi there,

Just been reading your posts and I know I don't know you but just wanted to send hugs. Since I've joined this forum I've seen how supportive and caring you are to everyone here and as Dragonfly has said you seem to have LOADS of friends here who care about you.

I lived with a man who was verbally abusive and generally made me feel s**t about myself all the time so I know how you are feeling. I know its hard to know what to do but you are worth so much more. It took me far too long to pluck up the courage to break up with him - but it was the best thing I ever did and now I have the most wonderful boyfriend who loves and respects me. They are out there!!! And you deserve someone who treats you like that too.

Be strong - you are so young and have your life ahead of you - do whats best for you and your littl'un. Look after yourself.

Don't you have a family holiday coming up? Maybe that will give you some relaxing time away from him and to think things through and maybe talk things over with your folks who love you and care about you.

Thinking of you - good luck

Carol x

Hi Kimmie, just wanted to see if your ok. You deserve so much better than being spoken to like that especially by your partner. Like Carol i was in a verbally and physically abusive relationship - they bring you down with them. The best thing for me was getting out of the relationship. Really hope your ok. Take care xx

thank you for your lovely posts. carol, i wont be able to go on holiday, because i cant get there now.

Was going to say that if it was the first time he had done this then perhaps he was having an "off" day and you should explain how you were made to feel and set some new ground rules - however reread your post and would agree with the others - If he constantly makes you feel worthless then you deserve better. My wife had that for 10 years with a bloke until she finally left him. Now she's never been so happy as I treat her how she should be treated as would someone new for you :)

And this coming from a bloke :D

Hello Kimmie

I just wanted to send you a big hug because there's not much else I can add to what's already been said.

You are beautiful and kind and a really warm and loving person and you deserve to be with someone who is the same.

Don't you worry about where he can go, he should have thought of that before being a pig; he can present himself as homeless and be put in a B&B by the council.

Do what's best for you and then you won't have to live your life with regrets.

I hope that you can find a way through the mess, we'll all be rooting for you.

hi, this is from one kimmie to another kimmie... we must attract the same kind of man, coz about 3 months ago i was in exactly the same kind of position, only mine got violent aswell! we have a son together were only young im 24 hes 25, and he told me my family dont love me, no1 cares about me, im fat and ugly (im not either of those things) but when u hear it enough from the person you have chosen to spend the rest of ur life with, you start to believe it, and not seeing ur mates coz u feel depressed! I basically started doing everything for me, i started getting hobbies going swimming, and weight watchers lol! and spent at least once a week with the girls and just being happy without worrying what he thought, i shut myself off from him, and he realised he was loosing me, if u spend all ur time arguing and trying to find out the reasons for why hes being like this with u, it makes things worse, its easy to say just break up with him! but i know u dont want too, u just want him to stop being nasty! try what i said, stop caring what he thinks and get on with ur life, when hes nasty to you just laugh, dont argue just laugh as if u know better! coz end of the day u do! he'l get bored of it soon enough, and hopefully make a major turn around like my fella did! were very happy now! i hope everything goes well for you kim, us kims gotta stick together xxxxx

Seems like he is having some sort of a break down , but men never seem to be able to talk about how they feel , maybe he should go for a while , i think you will have time to think if this is the person you want to stay with , meaning you should not be spoke to like that , also if he does not like the house taht way let him tidy up to his liking , but he should think you are on a vlcd and be surrportive to you , i think time out in his tent will do him good girl ! , if no tent i'm sure argos have cheap ones :)

Kim also you need to ask him , why he is trying to hurt you with what he is saying , i hope you just looked at him like he was stupid . that would really get to him more !

Kimmie darling, F**k him.
You have plenty of friends on here.
(((big, giant humongous hugs)))

(hope i don't offend anyone with the (implied) language)
x

thank you, =]. havent heard from him today, so we shall see if he comes home. i know hes not the man for me, i used to think he was but not no more. I just want to be treated like a princess, and im scared to be alone.

i know the thought of being alone can be very scary.. but you wont really be alone.. you have your parents.. your beautiful baby.. And you have people who care about you.. You just dont deserve to be treat so badly.. it isnt fair on you.. You deserve to be treated like a princess.. and the person who will treat you like that will come along.. but whilst you're stuck in a relationship where you arent appriciated for all the things you do.. you wont find that person..
Take some time out.. See how you feel.. and remember you should NOT be treated like this..

x x

iv told my "partner" not to come home today :cry:

last night he was so nasty, noone has been that nasty to me since being bulled at school. He said that noone likes me and i have no friends, i obv got upset and he blamed me for taking it the "wrong way", how the hell u supposed to take it?! he wasnt even joking :cry:

hes made me cry to many times, and im fed up with. Fed up with the way he makes me feel like rubbish, has ago at me if i dont tidy up one day, and calls me lazy when i do everything for OUR daughter.

So he rang me today, had ago and put phone down, havent heard from him since, thing is he has nowhere else to go.

ohh i dont know what to do :break_diet:

So sorry to hear you are having problems hun. You deserve someone who will love and respect you not someone who makes you cry Sending you hugs. You can do better :)

Back