I've had enough!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TINKERBELLA, 17 February 2010 Social URL.

1. TINKERBELLA

TINKERBELLA Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet SS+
    Here I am at 3.31am after doing quite a bit of soul searching - I am fed up with myself for not giving this diet my all. Dont get me wrong I have had good results so far but not as good as last time round and I know the reason is because I am not doing this 100%. As of now it is 100% all the way for me - I am fed up with little bits here and there, I need to get my big bum into gear and get exercising. I want to lose weight, I want to be skinny and I AM going to get there. So tomorrow is a new day - from now onwards its 100% for me all the way and some exercising at least 4 times per week. I get the feeling that its quite slack on here at the moment and I for one am going to make the step and get back to my previous achievements of 4-5lbs per week, and if I dont want saggy skin then I need to get exercising and toning. At the end of the day its up to me!! I have written out some daily challenge sheets for myself and this is it now. I am working towards my goal 24/7 instead of 22/7. Come on everyone we all know this is hard but we have made the decision to do this so lets get on and do it - I for one do not want to have to do any extra weeks of SS just because of a tiny piece of this or that.
    I am trying to think of it this way - one tiny blip could lead to another week of SS = £50 ( I have 4 tetras a day) - so what do I want that bit of choc or £50 to spend on myself when I am at goal- when you put it into perspective £50 is a hefty price for a blip - none of us would spend £50 on some chips etc so we need to start thinking logically about this.
    Hope this motivates some of you, we need to remember that every time we reach for a cheat how much it is going to cost us in lbs and £'s in the long run.

So I am raising my glass of water and hope some of you do as well as here's to the new us!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Davinababe

Davinababe Full Member

Great post

Well done

Davina x

Last edited: 17 February 2010
  4. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    know exactly what you mean, and how you feel. I've joined the lent challenge as well no cheating for 46 days, when I think about the money I've wasted by not doing cd 100% I could cry :cry: I could have and should have been at goal a long time ago, but having a little taste of this and a little taste of that has stopped me aaarrgghhh. so like you I'm going to get my bum into gear and finally get to where I want to be.

5. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey there Tinkerbella, I know exactly where you are coming from as I have come to the same conclusion. I too have joined the Lent challange and am sticking to this 100%. Is going to be hard, but will be so worth it.

All the best. Charlie xx

6. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fantastic post Tinkerbella. Today is my first day on my first and last restart. I could kick myself for wasting the money I spent last time on CD as I have put back on most of the weight I lost. Well not just that money, I bought new clothes because of my loss and threw out the majority of my fat clothes...............so since putting back on, I have had to buy more fat clothes :eek: Am I made of bloody money?????

Anyway, today is the first day of my slim journey and the last day of being fat!

7. Soel

Soel Final Time on Cambridge

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    CD - 1000 Step 3
    Well said tinkerbella. It's a lot of money to waste if not following 100% and I think it can make the diet MUCH harder. (btw I'm so tight, I couldn't allow myself to cheat because of the money side :eek:). Thanks for the motivational post!

8. LeaPJ

LeaPJ Perseverance is key

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Great post and so very true xx

9. TINKERBELLA

TINKERBELLA Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet SS+
    Thanks for all your comments - so far so good today x xx

10. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    well said, ive joined the lent challenge to xx;)

11. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i love motivational threads. always the life blood of CD! if i can find them i'll post a pic of me before and then after CD last time. stuck to it 100% and had fab results then got preggers.

12. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well said Tinkerbella - glad to read you're feeling positive - keep it going and you'll soon be at goal ;)

13. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    before

[​IMG]

after

[​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.