I've had enough!

All the best Delly!!:eek:

Well, to be perfectly honest Sandra, No, I didn't want to pig out on crap. I had a moment ... and it was literally that in the shop today when I went to buy bread for my DS, I went to pick up a bar of chocolate and stopped and thought to myself, no. you dont want to go back down that road Edel...

I think on day 1 & 2 of refeed you're still in ketosis of a sort but I feel better than I have in a very very long time.

You might be right about a planned meal of protein and salad at some point. Doesn't Exante and other tfr diets have a week where they insist you eat like every month or something? I think on the major wobble days that I had and you and Su seemed to have had earlier this week could have been avoided if you had some controlled eating.

I dont know, I'm far from the expert but I think when I go back on lipotrim (probably in the new year) I'll plan a salad and protein meal every so often to prevent the wobbles!

Sorry, Delly, my comment wasn't meant sarcastically ! What I meant was that having eaten protein and salad, or even just eggs, one (better choice of word than you?) doesn't want to pig out.....I think that a controlled meal is actually quite satisfying and, certainly in my case, lets you move on! I've really enjoyed my eggs etc but I honestly have no desire to eat anything else whatsoever and you know what? I'm down another half a pound this morning!

Ok so it might not come recommended by the great and good at LT but I'm more interested in the practicalities and what actually works for me.....

BYW I'm well into the Dukan Diet book now and it's def going to be my diet of choice for the next few weeks. I only have to do a few protein only days at the beginning which shouldn't be hard if I go straight into it from LT as I'll still be in ketosis and then I have alternate protein and protein/veg days.......

Its ok Sandra, I didn't take you comment as being sarcastic. You are completely right. Once I had the eating thing over with I was like " is that what all the fuss is about!" I'm on day 3 of refeed now and supposed to include a small amout of carbs in one of my two meals but you know what? I wouldnt be bothered! I still have a few spare shakes and I might just have one of those! Am I bad?

I weighed myself again this morning and I have another pound off this week! My DAD did a double take last night to make sure that I was me he's so used to seeing me overweight and bloated. Its a real pity that those in LT can't see they may make things a lot easier for us plebs by allowing a planned controlled meal every so often. Its a real pity I didnt think of it last Wednesday when I snapped!

Anyway. I must get a look into the Dukan diet myself and see if it might suit me.

Hi dellybelly

Good luck on your slimming journey. I have stopped the TFR for now and have joined Slimmingworld...it really suits me at the moment and I am enjoying the 'free food' part if it...all healthy.
Won't say I won't go back to LT in the New Year, but for now I'm sailing. :p
I need the weekly weigh in, can't do it alone :scale:
Take care ;)

Well Delly, perhaps we've cracked it and can make this work for us?!

I've had eggs on Wednesday night and again tonight, nothing fancy just 2 scrambled eggs with a dash of tomato sauce......and I've lost another 2 lbs since weigh in on Wednesday! That's on top of the 4 lbs that I lost when I weighed in. I can't quite believe the scales but I put some new trackies on this morning that I bought a couple of weeks ago and I think that I'll need to take them back as they were beyond baggy!

So I'm going to carry on like this until I switch across completely to Dukan...just got to read the book in full yet!

As you said, eating?, what's the big deal!

good luck delly! you know what is right for you and you should go with that! youre not dissapointing anybody! best of luck and dont be a stranger! :)

Good luck hun.. Please keep us updated on your progress x x x

Good Luck Delly hope it all works out for you xxx BTW brilliant weight loss.

Back