Ive had enough

shellreed2011

Silver Member
I've been weepy all day I just don't know how much longer I can do this. I miss having meals with my family I miss chewing something warm! I know it's not forever but I'm so disheartened

Ohh shell i do hope you feel better soon! :) im here if you wana rant!

I havent spoken to you yet, but ive read some of your posts and you have realy spurred me on! i hope i can do the same for you!

just think of your goal and all them people who will be in awe of you!

your doing so well - please keep it up!

Remember it's not just about the weight loss. Look what it's doing for your epilepsy! Just focus on that side of it if it helps :)

Nothing seems to be helping at the min I'm just so sick of meal replacements not only that but if I don't get to a normal bmi then I'm not going to be able to have my operation which means I'll be stuck with all this lose skin!

Dry your eyes darling and grit your teeth....you have nearly won the war...you NEED to get ya BMI to normal to get ya op and finish what you have started!!!!!

Look how far you have come...the finish is well in sight...

IF you really cant cope doing it any longer then maybe a week of WS is what you need..that way you get the meals without breaking the diet completely...Just weight up what you want the most...

Warm meal??? weightloss and op..???

I know it gets hard ..you can can can do this xxxxxxxxxxx

You have done fabulous, please dont give up now..xx

Can you not distract yourself in some way? Film? Book? A walk (with waterproofs!!)?, etc etc

Remember, by not reaching for food, and sticking with the meal replacement, you will:
- be on goal to reaching a 'normal' bmi
- one step nearer your operation to get rid of the loose skin
- keep your epilepsy happy
- keep YOU happy when you wake up tomorrow and realise you didn't slip
- be on track to losing even more weight and looking even more fabulous
- and finally, every day is one less day

If only I could practice what I preach lol!

I'm actually watching the biggest loser! You would think that would keep my head straight!

I love the biggest loser :D

I think I'd rather do Exante than Biggest Loser. Exercise is not my friend lol.

Shell just think of that ex-friend that we don't like. She can't win!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He's gone now valentine lol n I'm joining the gym tomorrow if I can't lose weight then I'll tone up as much as I can! I'm just thinking the loses I've had the last two weeks I was losing on weightwatchers!!!

Wal was a meanie, so glad he has gone now...xx

He's gone now valentine lol n I'm joining the gym tomorrow if I can't lose weight then I'll tone up as much as I can! I'm just thinking the loses I've had the last two weeks I was losing on weightwatchers!!!

LMFAO i am watching it on sky plus so not seen him go yet..knew he would be gone the first time he fell below the line the smug tos*** lol lol xx

Walking is a brilliant form of exercise shell...dont build too much muscle ya get fit and ya get fresh air...its cheap too lol free even ...

I think ya having a plateau..even when i was banded and eating less calories than on Exante i would sometimes not lose more than a 1lb in 2 weeks...our bodies are designed to hibernate etc..stay strong you will break through it again xxx

Hi Shell. I am new on here, but before I started I read quite a few posts. Yours included. Can I just say I think you are doing amazing. I hope you feel better soon an get all that positive spirit back that you always have. xx

Thank you so much guys! Ive stayed 100% tho god only knows how! I didn't want kat to go I hated Tracy too! I liked Danny gutted he went!

Well done shell, it's a great achievement to keep going when you are finding it hard.

You are doing amazing :D x

I have decided I'm going to keep going until the last week of June and see what happens then it's my birthday on the 30th June so was having a few planned days off anyway :)

Back