I've Had Enough!!!

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Right that is it, there is no way I am going to 16 stone, so I have about 3 weeks worth of supplies so that is my challenge, to do these 3 weeks see if I can stick to it, so tomorrow is the day! have loads of house to clean, not sure about not having enough energy for my pole dancing lesson on Friday but we will see...

Didn't help that I went to a wedding reception last nite and the bloke that was running the chocolate fountain made a remark about my size!! So that is it!

So wish me luck and send me positive vibes...

Love

Postive vibes coming your way Nikki.

Cheeky git on chocolate fountain for making a comment - how dare he??

I'm back on - as is Sarah ..... so lets encourage each other. xxxx

Hello - remember you from last year. How are you doing? You seem to be really determined, I'm sure you can do it. Having that supply of shakes is a good incentive to give it a go.
Best of luck.
Ceri

:vibes: :vibes:
hey hun sending you all the positive vibes your way,best of luck to you you know you can do it.
flaming cheek of some people thinking they have the god given right to comment on other people,they make my blood boil!!!!!!
elaine x

Forgot to say - cheek of the man with the fountain! I think I'd have drowned him in it!!
Ceri

Hello - remember you from last year. How are you doing? You seem to be really determined, I'm sure you can do it. Having that supply of shakes is a good incentive to give it a go.
Best of luck.
Ceri

Hi Ceri,

I'm OK, unfortunately put all my weight back on and not happy, always vowed I wouldn't get back to my start weight and here I am... but worked out 20 weeks time will be October!!! not much time to slim for Christmas if I don't do it now...

Hope you are OK... are you CD SSing??

Love

Welcome back, and good luck hun.

Thank you everyone for your positive vibes...

I've now decided to weigh myself in the morning then not until 21 days time!! hope this works for me as I am controlled by the scales...

Love

Good luck Nikki and Well Done for making the decision to restart.

Leanne xx

Good luck! I'm sure you can do it!

Thank you everyone for your positive vibes...

I've now decided to weigh myself in the morning then not until 21 days time!! hope this works for me as I am controlled by the scales...

Love

No scales .... but text me each day! Down in London this week, so don't see emails during the day.

I know you can do it Nikki .... no more worrying about fitting into your clothes .... and we've got the Manchester meet coming up - that will give you loads of motivation. xxx

Right that is it, there is no way I am going to 16 stone, so I have about 3 weeks worth of supplies so that is my challenge, to do these 3 weeks see if I can stick to it, so tomorrow is the day! have loads of house to clean, not sure about not having enough energy for my pole dancing lesson on Friday but we will see...

Didn't help that I went to a wedding reception last nite and the bloke that was running the chocolate fountain made a remark about my size!! So that is it!

So wish me luck and send me positive vibes...

Love

how rude of choc fountain bloke :eek:

well done for getting back at it ! you can do this !!!

stick with it....and keep us posted.....

sending you loads of positive vibes....

Debz xxx

I've been on ss+ but after a sts week, despite sticking to it, I'm going back on the old ss.
Managed to lose 2st4lbs last time round - went to a wedding, kept eating so didn't get to goal - about 7lbs to a stone off target. Then started a new job, major stress, little time, managed to put half the weight back on - usual story! So I started with 2 stone to lose (or there about) have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks and hopeful that I will get to goal this time.
Come on girls...we CAN do it.(sending positive vibes)
Ceri

Back