I've hit a snag

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
Hey guys,

So it's only 11 days since I've been paid, a good 2 weeks before I get paid again and I have £25 left in my account. To put it simply, I can't afford Cambridge anymore.

I think I may just be able to borrow a bit of money to pay for the next week. I'm a few stone away from my target and it is becoming more and more likely that I will have to give up CD before I would like to.

Can anyone see anyway around this?? Or, worst case scenario, which is the best diet to switch to?? :sigh: xx

Could you follow Atkins for a week (will keep you in ketosis) to tide you over till pay day or is CD a long term a financial no go?

BTW fantastic loss well done!

What about go to 810 for the 2 weeks instead of full SS next week. That way have 2 CD meals and a smallish meal like in the booklet. Would still be losses I'm sure.

you could hire out your sexy new bod to make some extra cash :)
only kidding x (well except about the bit about it being sexy!!!)

2 CD packs and a meal aka 1000 plan (I think)
Atkins to keep you in ketosis? Lean protein and salads etc

Yeah I may have to move up to the 1000 plan until I get paid again...would it be too difficult to then go back down to SS+ after having had more food?

To be honest Hannah I don't know. But I do know that unless you borrow money you are going to be eating anyway.

Could you not cut a cheque and ask your counsellor to cash it on payday?

Atkins to keep you in ketosis?

Yes, Atkins works with mild ketosis too as you're eating very little carbs:

Atkins Diet: Phase One: Induction

Just suggesting it for short term though, as money was tight, moving up step does sound better if you can afford it as because CD is better nutritionally.

Yeah I may have to move up to the 1000 plan until I get paid again...would it be too difficult to then go back down to SS+ after having had more food?

I started on SS for 2 days then moved up to 1000/1200 because I had to eat at family function at the weekend (4 days). I am back on SS since yesterday. As I wasn't in ketosis before I moved up it didn't effect it. But I am finding SS easier now than last week and was glad to move back down steps to SS to start losing more weight.

Don't know if that helps any.

I was in the same position 2 weeks ago and didnt know what to do, i just went on 400 calories a day and 1 shake.x

Thanks for all your support and advice, ladies. Thankfully my flatmate has offered to lend me some money. Phew! I wasn't really ready to go up a step, as I've a funny feeling that it could be the undoing of me lol xx

what about overtime at work, so your not stuck in same situation again.
ps fantastic weight loss.

Back