I've hit target - whoo hoo!

krupskaya

Gold Member
Hi all, I'm thrilled to say I've hit target! Well actually 2lbs below target as of yesterday. I also made slimmer of the week this week. I first got to target this time last year but quickly lost the plot and put a stone back on over the year. I'm determined now to not let that happen again - I WILL maintain properly. To keep me on the straight and narrow I'm going to keep going to class every week.

I guess I just wanted everyone to know that success IS possible - the only way you can fail is to give up. Keep on plugging away - chipping away at your weight pound by pound and you WILL get there! Hurrah!

Last edited:
Yay that's brilliant:D

Thankyou lovely peeps!

Yay! Fab news well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done x

Amazing news!!! Congratulations!!! Hard work does pay off, must remember that. Well done!

Thankyou all - just terrified of putting on now!

Hi and congratulations on reaching target! Feels great doesnt it? Try to increase your HEs to start with, but maintaining if very much a trial and error thing. I bob up and down like a cork in a bottle, but am always on the lower side of my target weight. I actually need to gain this week as I am now 1lb lower than my lowest band if you know what I mean, so I have a grace week. Again, fabulous and so pleased for you. Wear your badge with pride! :)

krupskaya said:
Thankyou all - just terrified of putting on now!

Woo hoo, well done!! I got to target yesterday too. It's an awesome feeling isn't it?! I am scared of putting it on too, I'm not really sure what to eat now, I thought I might get a guide from my consultant for maintenance or something? Did you?

Woo hoo, well done!! I got to target yesterday too. It's an awesome feeling isn't it?! I am scared of putting it on too, I'm not really sure what to eat now, I thought I might get a guide from my consultant for maintenance or something? Did you?

Well done HP Sauce! I didn't get any advice from my C at all. Well apart from her saying 'keep coming to class'! I've read on here that people are advised to eat an extra HEb. What will you do?

Back