I've jumped ship...

BlackRose

Gold Member
I've made a switch to the cambridge diet. :( Feel like I've abandoned the Lipo forum a bit lol - but CD just seems better for me and my wee counsellor is great.

Gonna keep noseying on lipo forum of course lol. see how everyone is doing. OH is still doing Lipotrim, he prefers it.

GOOD LUCK AND LOVE TO EVERYBODY!!!:D

YAY!! Another turncoat - all the lipotrimers will be shouting 'Splitters' at us now lol

(but all us CDers will be behind you guys)

WOOPS! wrong forum, tee hee hee!!

hello fellow vlcd buddies well myself i started out on lipotrim and stuck to it for 8 months with breaks in between for holidays etc i then change over to cambridge the shakes and bars are lovely i must admit !! i did this for a good few months but i kept cheating all the time someting i can honestly say i never did while on lipotrim
i went from 18st 13lb to 10st 6lb which was great but sadly put a few stone back on and have decided to resart lipotrim again i have 52 lb to go again and i,m on day 20 and i have,nt cheated or felt like cheating once so i,m happy to be back on lipotrim at the end of the day as long as it works go for it
debbie

Hehe... I have thought about switching from LT To CD.. but with not much to go and yeah I can imagine I have had the choice of things like special choco bars that would cut my focus and lower my defenses against cheating..

Although I must admit the amount of times I drive into McDonalds look at the Drive-Thru... think about cheating then drive off is stupid lmao..

Dont feel guilty ......if lipotrim works for you and you are happy with it then why change but as you were struggling with the limited choice then the change was obviously the best for you.
Good luck with CD

lol -well - haven't got into the swing of things yet -I'll let everyone know how it goes -DAy two of SS (grim times ahead )-and Mattbibby - I totally undersatnd the McD's cheat impulse. Dont like the food but what I'd give to 'cheat' with a proper milkshake lol -its not funny hehe

Respect to matt for driving to mc`ds and driving back out again ....not sure if I could be that strong......I would have to avoid going near it all together ....lol.

Blackrose I'm sorry I just HAVE to ask - is that a gallows type of thing on your avatar :eek: ie "hung by the neck until you be dead" etc???? :confused::confused::confused:

Would love to know also....its very dark!! he he he

Isnt it a tree house in the tree and she is reaching for the rope ladder?!

Aha! I see that now!

well - it is an Emily Strange picture lol -so it might very well be a noose. I'm asahmed to say you lot have given the pic a lot more attention than I have. But I think its a dark little girl reaching for a noose if I'm honest. ANd now that I've thought about it I'm a little disturbed by my like of the picture. not enough to change it tho lol

Back