Ive just brought size 16 Trousers

LynseyLou

I Just wanted to tell someone as ive already told the whole office and I dont think that they really understand...BUT when I started this my work trousers were a size 22 and the green dress ive got on in my picture is also a size 22 and I've just been in to peacocks and brought some new work trousers in a size 16

I haven brought a size 16 since about 2000!!!!!

:D:D:D

:)Goog for you... god help the shops when I hit them after I lose my weight..
My mate has said she loves to help spend my money..lol

Its a really good feeling isn't it!!! Go try on some of your older clothes too! Gives you a whole new wardrobe cos no one will remember what you were wearing back then! Unless of course you know my friend Sharon, who would remember..........

mog thats great i cant remember when i was a size 16 hehehe

Fantastic...must be a great feeling! Well done. It must be great to be able to shop anywhere, I'm looking forward to 16's....roll on 14's next for you :D

Helenx

I just cant belive it im in shock putting it on i felt like naaahhhh this shouldnt fit :D

Wow , what a jump from 22 to 16 thats fab !

Fantastic, thats amazing, well done!

Fantastic! Well done!!

That must be SO satisfying, knowing that all your hard work is paying off:)

I can't wait until I can get ino my old size 16 jeans. Hopefully by the end of the month.......

Good for you girl well done.

Fantastic!

Fantastic... that must be such a good feeling!!!! Well done you!
The delight of being able to shop in 'normal' shops and not have to go to certain ones that cater for us cuddlier girls must make you feel good!
Well done, its success stories like this that spur me on!

Lots of love

Michelle x

Awwwww thanks everyone it means so much to hear that xxxxx

It's FANTASTIC!! what a feeling!! i also bought a pair of size 16 jeans on saturday! refusing to take them off now!! I've not been in a size 16 since i was about 17!! ITS JUST SOOO GOOOOOD!!! roll on the size 14s!! xx

Back