I've just done something really bad...

Felix

Gold Member
Ordered Indian takeaway!!! Ahhhhhh I haven't cheated for 4 weeks!

Had dry cooked chicken pieces and saag bhaji which is just spinach and tomato so it won't do that much damage will it?

To be fair, I did enjoy it and think I made an ok choice...

It's done now so don't stress about it or else you'll ruin the whole moment of it and enjoyment of it. Now like a naturally slim person forget about it and move on :)

The chicken and spinach should be ok. The tomato and spices possibly not. Perhaps you could add the words "food related" to your post for those of us who will now be craving a takeaway.

Stop thinking in terms of bad or good, hun.

It's food. You haven't been bad or good, you just ate something. :)

And by the sound of it, made a very wise choice. Stay positive, darling - don't let the diet gremlins get to you!

It was a blip, but a minor blip and hopefully when you have completed this diet you will remember that it still tastes nice to have that kind of food from a take away and that you weren't feeling deprived, so it will be easier to make healthy choices in the future. You can always find something positive in a negative I reckon!!
Good luck for tomorrows weigh in, shall be excited to see how you do. I have set my sights on a stupidly high amount this week, (5lbs) but I'm hoping if I wish for it enough it may just happen!!! I hope we both do brilliantly tomorrow and that it is still the same as each other!!!

Hi hun, I agree completely with GG, draw a line under it and move on. Don't dwell on it, just pick up where you left off and you'll be fine :)

Oh and well done on the choices it could have been so much worse ;)

x

I'm jealous it sounds yummy :) lol as long as you enjoyed it - my quote of the week this week, your only human !! xxxxx

Oh that is only a very minor blip - I would have gone and had a korma with rice and a naan, so you did well :) Enjoy, draw a line and move on - good luck with weigh in! x

Hi Felix, I felt compelled to reply to your thread as last night I had three (rather large) pieces of my partners chicken tikka (no sauce just dry pieces) and I was feeling so bad about it! I have since realised that we are all doing so well and really ought not to beat ourselves up for having a wee bit of food that in any event is low carb! The silver lining is that you made sensible choices which truly bodes well for the future and for the choices you will make when you reach maintenance:) chin up chuck xx

Hi Felix, I felt compelled to reply to your thread as last night I had three (rather large) pieces of my partners chicken tikka (no sauce just dry pieces) and I was feeling so bad about it! I have since realised that we are all doing so well and really ought not to beat ourselves up for having a wee bit of food that in any event is low carb! The silver lining is that you made sensible choices which truly bodes well for the future and for the choices you will make when you reach maintenance:) chin up chuck xx

Well said hun :D

Back