1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Ive just eaten a pub lunch....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by annabellz, 19 December 2009 Social URL.

1. annabellz

annabellz Member

macaroni cheese at my work xmas do.Anyone have any ideas as to how many syns? its all ive eaten today what shall I eat later?

cheers guys im going it alone so need help x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Basic/Non Branded Foods Italian Restaurant, Macaroni Cheese, average portion 360g serving

[​IMG] 12½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 24 Syns [​IMG] Green 12½ Syns

Hey not bad at least you've still got 2.5 syns left for the rest of the day.

From what I can see it's either green or EE for the rest of the day. Depends on how you feel.
  4. Mumoftwo

Mumoftwo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I found this on sw website

Sainsbury's Italian, Macaroni Cheese, chilled 400g pack

[​IMG] 16½ Syns [​IMG] Original 30 Syns [​IMG] Green 16½ Syns

400g is quite a small portion I should think, so you may want to up this guesstimate.
    I would definitely go green or extra easy for the rest of the day. I believe you can use some of the cheese as a healthy extra and deduct 6 syns, I'm sure someone will jump in and correct me if I'm wrong. If you just eat free food for the rest of the day I think you won't have done too badly.
  5. annabellz

annabellz Member

thanks so much guys.Glad i didn't go completely of track! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.